PyramidHead

PyramidHead

Apr 27, 2023
I wouldn't have survived for more than a few years if I was born at a time without modern conveniences. I genuinely cannot function as a normal human being. I can't hold a conversation for more than a minute, I cannot interact with others, and I despise going outside because I cannot deal with social situations. That's just the social aspect of things, but to put it into perspective, I just feel alien, and it feels like I am trying to fit in and be human but fail miserably

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: heavyeyes, kunikuzushi, not-2-b-the-answer and 10 others
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
Yes, I'm a complete mess, physically, mentally and emotionally I'm basically just a POS:'(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Per Ardua Ad Astra, PyramidHead and 3 others
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
I want to believe I'm redeemable, but the reality is people like me are incompatible with society.

I'm an extremely mentally unstable individual and I'm getting worse as I'm getting older. My brain has rotted to the point that it has compromised my morals, my judgement and I've genuinely become a bad, malevolent person.

I don't deserve to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, miu, Source Energy and 3 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Yes a complete mess. I couldn't sustain a life, it's too hard. I don't eat right, don't sleep at normal times, can't handle stress, my life is hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, gap, Dead Meat and 2 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Complete mess here and I relate to your social struggles.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Meat, PyramidHead and 1 other person
Lxions

Lxions

they/he
Apr 6, 2023
I can't function correctly, and I will never be a contributing member of society.

• Hugs
Reactions: infinitedaydream, not-2-b-the-answer, gap and 4 others
scarletstarlet

scarletstarlet

done with everything...
Apr 4, 2023
Im genuinely a useless being and my family reminds me every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, gap, Dead Meat and 3 others
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Yes I am a complete mess, I wish I wasn't born.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Meat, PyramidHead and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
When it comes to the whole social interaction type thing, I know that I would be the same really, but it isn't like I could ever have any desire for such a thing anyway in fact I never have done.

I just honestly think that not everyone is meant for existing here, at least I've never been but the problem doesn't lie in me, instead it only lies in life itself, I don't exactly hate myself, I just hate the fact that I was cruelly forced to exist, trapped in an existence that is not for me. I know that suffering, risking experiencing even worse torment at any moment and enduring this futile process until I decay from age certainly is something I'm not meant for and I could never wish for any of this. Existence is a curse in which only death can offer relief from, when the true problem lies in life itself only peacefully not existing could solve it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Meat, gap and 1 other person
PyramidHead

PyramidHead

Apr 27, 2023
When it comes to the whole social interaction type thing, I know that I would be the same really, but it isn't like I could ever have any desire for such a thing anyway in fact I never have done.

I just honestly think that not everyone is meant for existing here, at least I've never been but the problem doesn't lie in me, instead it only lies in life itself, I don't exactly hate myself, I just hate the fact that I was cruelly forced to exist, trapped in an existence that is not for me. I know that suffering, risking experiencing even worse torment at any moment and enduring this futile process until I decay from age certainly is something I'm not meant for and I could never wish for any of this. Existence is a curse in which only death can offer relief from, when the true problem lies in life itself only peacefully not existing could solve it.
This is pretty much exactly how I see life, except I see myself as the problem. I feel like life could be decent, but it is just not for everyone. It's disgusting that we're popped into existence without our consent, and forced to keep existing. I hope you find peace whether you decide to keep going, or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Dead Meat
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
very much so. never finished hs, no job, go outside once every few months, no friends and unable to talk with people, always at home doing drugs. it sucks, i got unlucky with mental health and specific events in my life and now i'm forced to rot away as a nobody. truly hope that soon i am able to rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, PyramidHead and Dead Meat
E

expiredfckmeat

Apr 11, 2023
I'm completely a mess, no idea how I keep going.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, PyramidHead and Dead Meat
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Complete mess!!? It's only a matter of time til it all comes crashing down.

• Love
Reactions: nosoul and NorthernMonkey
D

Depression

Apr 25, 2023
Yes. I am a complete POS. I literally hate myself more than anything in this world. If there was a switch that I could flip to completely disappear, I would flip it and break off the switch.

• Hugs
Reactions: nosoul and not-2-b-the-answer