BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm so damn exhausted from my health problems that I can barely leave the house and oftentimes can't even get out of bed. Being cooped up like this is giving me terrible anxiety. Sometimes the despair is so bad I live one minute to the next. I'm so isolated I feel like I'm the only person in the world in this situation. I'd love to be social if only I had the energy. Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with this. I apologize if I've written similar posts. Due to the brain fog I can't even remember 😞

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WearyWanderer, rozeske, Ninja_Master and 7 others
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
yeah im stuck in bed most of my day. god im having such an awful headache right now...

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
MourningDove

MourningDove

Oct 19, 2023
suddenly experienced major anxiety in the thought of going out and doing things by myself
kept myself inside only to go out to smoke or eat
been tough, but always happy for someone to reach out

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
yeah im stuck in bed most of my day. god im having such an awful headache right now...
I'm so sorry. Headaches are the worst.
suddenly experienced major anxiety in the thought of going out and doing things by myself
kept myself inside only to go out to smoke or eat
been tough, but always happy for someone to reach out
I'm always around if you ever want to chat. I have major anxiety about taking a shower 😞

T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
You certainly are not alone in that. Ive been living in my bed basically for almost a year, no one knows though. I work from home and keep the laptop at my bedside. I only get up to eat and go to restroom. Ive been massively depressed since my husband died, he was my only friend. I spend most days trying to not have panic attacks about being alone and scared. I absolutely hate it. I desperately want to have friends, but also realize its incredibly difficult for post-40s adults to meet people, esp if you dont have an outside office/ kids/sports /church - plus have lots of anxieties. Feeling very lost. Wishing every day to not wake up. Sorry about your pains, my husband suffered from chronic pain and ongoing health issues also. It was very difficult dealing with asshole doctors who never helped.

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer and Joarga
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I've been housebound for quite sometime. When my wife left she took the car so I haven't gotten out much. It's exhausting feeling stuck all the time and I don't have any friends to talk to, have visit, or go hang out with. Video games are my big escape again finally. My depression has been so severe that I didn't have any motivation to play them. Maybe try puzzles or reading if either interest you. I know it can be hard to find anything worthwhile to get excited about though.

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I'm house bound, can't really go out alone because I end up getting lost or experiencing severe vertigo and overstimulation which leads to me not being able to go back home and it doesn't even make me feel better. I get you about feeling like you're the only person in the whole world in that situation, trust me you aren't but a lot of people who suffer from issues like ours can't even go on the internet to talk about it so it's like they don't even exist but they do. Also I think you should be allowed to make as many posts about your situation as you want.

K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
I've been disabled and In a wheelchair for most of my life... I got out of it recently only to have an injury right after that put me right back in it... got surgery but now I may have permanent nerve damage and pain...

I've been house bound for over 13 years+
I mostly cope by distraction and ignoring responsibilities and chores

Lots of video games, YouTube videos, and eating all day to relieve tension

colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
i don't know if this helps but i have super bad anxiety to the point i refuse to leave the house sometimes, i usually paint or draw. i enjoy listening to things i find interesting and if your looking for a youtuber i reccomend Wendigoon a lot !! hes a comfort creator of mine.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I'm so damn exhausted from my health problems that I can barely leave the house and oftentimes can't even get out of bed. Being cooped up like this is giving me terrible anxiety. Sometimes the despair is so bad I live one minute to the next. I'm so isolated I feel like I'm the only person in the world in this situation. I'd love to be social if only I had the energy. Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with this. I apologize if I've written similar posts. Due to the brain fog I can't even remember 😞
Thank god for internet, doordash and nicotine. All I can say.