playd3ad.

playd3ad.

embed it feels, like eternal ache.
Oct 7, 2023
ie; clinical zoanthropy, otherkin, therian, etc. as several reincarnates and a clinical lycanthrope, i'm rather curious.

Reactions: binturong
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
ie; clinical zoanthropy, otherkin, therian, etc. as several reincarnates and a clinical lycanthrope, i'm rather curious.
I'm pretty sure that I was a cat in my past life or something because I don't feel like a human being. I feel like an alien on this earth. I want to be a cat in my next life bc I think they have better lives than humans.

How did you know and figure out your past lives? I tried the Brian Weiss past life regression but failed…

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I am nonhuman and so is my older sister

playd3ad.

playd3ad.

embed it feels, like eternal ache.
Oct 7, 2023
I'm pretty sure that I was a cat in my past life or something because I don't feel like a human being. I feel like an alien on this earth. I want to be a cat in my next life bc I think they have better lives than humans.

How did you know and figure out your past lives? I tried the Brian Weiss past life regression but failed…
mine are sort of confusing, so it depends on what.

for henry, it's when i saw my source that i almost immediately knew, because everything seemed so god awfully familiar, and the second i realized is when i was hit with overwhelming nostalgia and homesickness. it's stuck with me for two years now.

as for odyssey and others, it was more of a piecing things together bit by bit through familiarity, deja vu, etc kind of thing. eventually, i took some things into consideration and some memories started flowing in.

clinical lycanthropy - i've just known since i was a pup tbh. ever since i saw canines. it's always been that way.
ah
I am nonhuman and so is my older sister
ahh cool! might i ask what you both are?

Reactions: sserafim
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
There's a term called alterhuman. I suggest checking that out. We're both otherkin and therians of deities and otherworldly creatures.

höstdepressioner

höstdepressioner

Jag är den frusne vålnaden i trasiga, frostiga klä
Oct 7, 2023
Since we are a traumagenic DID system, many of us are, but we all identify as non-human in a way that our therapists have called cotard's.

• Love
Reactions: Seered Doom
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Reactions: höstdepressioner
höstdepressioner

höstdepressioner

Jag är den frusne vålnaden i trasiga, frostiga klä
Oct 7, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: Seered Doom
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
I wouldn't say I am.

Thinking about being something else; such as species or sex doesn't really resonate with me. However, i've always felt out of place in my body, if that makes sense?

Overall, I just feel lost, i guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unhumanly. and Lynx.
Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
No and to be honest the concept has always eluded me.

cultpup

cultpup

Nov 1, 2023
yeah, though i'm now convinced it's all just sprouted from the trauma. poly and clado therian, kith, majority nonhuman alters, chronic emptiness that makes me feel like nothing at all, phantom limbs, psychotic episodes and delusions, intentional disconnect from humanity, u name it.

no way i'd be a dog now if i wasn't killed as a child. the kid died and the dog took over, tbh. woof.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Those are good too. Any specific type of vampire or is it just a regular vampire?

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
Yes yes I am, my body in this world is just a vessel that carry my soul that's already too far away,I feel like I'm more than a being

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I simply feel non-human, something else stuck in a human because my thought process is so different from everyone else's and I find humans so weird and confusing. Why they do what they do, why they are like what they like. So I feel like I am something other than human. I feel like I'm better than human most of the time because humans are disgusting creatures. Although sometimes I feel as if I am less too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, binturong, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
staplestable

staplestable

Oct 25, 2023
I simply feel non-human, something else stuck in a human because my thought process is so different from everyone else's and I find humans so weird and confusing. Why they do what they do, why they are like what they like. So I feel like I am something other than human. I feel like I'm better than human most of the time because humans are disgusting creatures. Although sometimes I feel as if I am less too.
I feel similar as well! Human behavior is fascinating to me as well and it seems as if a part of my humanity is missing. Although I recognize myself as human, a part of me believes that I can't be like everyone else.

Reactions: sserafim
Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Mould on bread
Nov 5, 2023
Unfortunately, I am painfully too human. Or rather, subhuman.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Sometimes I feel dead.
I have sometimes had otakukin or other fictionkin related thoughts (basically, the belief that I am the living incarnation of a fictional character, to the point where the character has felt more real than "I" am). These have been brief, admittedly, but still there.
On that note, I find the concept of Serial Experiments Lain interesting and have wondered if it applies to me.
It is revealed in Serial Experiments Lain that the protagonist, Lain, is merely a computer program that, through a protocol (Protocol 7) added to their version of the internet (The Wired), was manifested into the real world with a human body. At least, that's my personal interpretation.
I have sometimes wondered if I am a computer program.
All of these thoughts are tied to my solipsism, though. They are usually paired with the belief that other people and the world itself isn't real, most often this is a belief in simulation theory. As a result, if everything is fictional, then it allows things like above to maybe not be so ridiculous. Especially because just because I can guarantee I am the most real being here, if everything is fake, then that isn't really saying much.