dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
Im suffering so badly. My brain is trying to kill me. I can't function. I want so badly to get all my affairs in order first but can't even do that. Can anyone else relate to how disabling MDD is?

Attachments

• hopeless_by_mukhtalif_dec00u2-fullview.jpg
    hopeless_by_mukhtalif_dec00u2-fullview.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: The Crybaby, pain6batch9 and landslide2
tiredandafraid

tiredandafraid

Silent Night
Aug 23, 2024
I'm afraid to leave my apartment due to medical abuse ptsd and chronic physical pain. I'm looking into the Switzerland option.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I wont leave my bed for weeks due to MDD. I have to have my mom do everything

• Aww..
Reactions: CatLvr
landslide2

landslide2

Experienced
May 6, 2024
i need to sell quite a few things, put others in some order, which will take some time but i lose the will to follow through. i don't want to leave a mess of things for relatives to have to go through and also want to leave any funds i can.

Reactions: CatLvr
Grumble

Grumble

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
Bedridden... No...
Housebound... Yes...

In pretty bad f***ing shape, if I'm being honest.

@genoke - this is major depressive disorder

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, permanently tired and genoke
genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
Yeah I pieced that together right after I sent it but I'm too f'd up today

genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
Bedridden... No...
Housebound... Yes...

In pretty bad f***ing shape, if I'm being honest.

@genoke - this is major depressive disorder
I am housebound not bedridden struggling very hard to eat every day but today I can't. I've had mdd since I was tiny child.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr and divinemistress36
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Yeah I can relate, it sucks not being fully alive. Sorry you have to deal with this bs.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It really zaps all your energy

Reactions: genoke, babouflo201223 and CatLvr
genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
Major Depressive disorder
I can relate so much to your post. Right now I just have.... I'm losing hair in the shower and I think about to have a nervous breakdown and I won't be able to eat today.

If I cry ill never stop. I can't move today I'm too isolated even online this reddit ban Killed Me. I banned myself.....

Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah, this is my diagnosis, and I'm incredibly fatigued and brain fogged. Every part of my body feels heavy and compromised. My limbs throb, and I can barely ever drag myself out of bed to do anything. And if I overexert, I pay the price by being even more exhausted than usual over the next few days.

Reactions: CatLvr and genoke
genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
Yeah, this is my diagnosis, and I'm incredibly fatigued and brain fogged. Every part of my body feels heavy and compromised. My limbs throb, and I can barely ever drag myself out of bed to do anything. And if I overexert, I pay the price by being even more exhausted than usual over the next few days.
Shit I'm getting there too where my old errands are just breaking my body down completely it's so scary. I'm losing control of my what choices I have. I have no choice but to keep it together or I'll get locked up.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, CatLvr and Angst Filled Fuck Up
dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
I am housebound not bedridden struggling very hard to eat every day but today I can't. I've had mdd since I was tiny child.
I struggle to eat as well. I am so sorry you suffer from this, especially from such a young age:(

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and genoke
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
It really zaps all your energy
It does, doesn't it?? I can usually manage to keep the pets taken care of but man oh man. Or doing anything more than taking a shower -- and then sleeping the rest of the day because it literally took ALL my strength to get that done.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and babouflo201223
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It does, doesn't it?? I can usually manage to keep the pets taken care of but man oh man. Or doing anything more than taking a shower -- and the sleeping the rest of the day because it literally took ALL my strength to get that done.
Taking a shower is a huge effort! My 65 year old mother has way more energy than me

• Hugs
Reactions: babouflo201223 and CatLvr
genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
I struggle to eat as well. I am so sorry you suffer from this, especially from such a young age:(
What are the fastest easiest meals for you to eat? I am definitely not eating enough. What do you do if you're too tired to go #2?

My brain is so foggy right now it's unbelievable.......

dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
I wont leave my bed for weeks due to MDD. I have to have my mom do everything
I have a BF that's been doing everything for me but seriously how much longer will be be able to tolerate this and then I'm screwed. I'm glad you have your mom for support.
What are the fastest easiest meals for you to eat? I am definitely not eating enough. What do you do if you're too tired to go #2?
I drink meal replacement shakes and eat yougurt and instant oatmeal

Reactions: divinemistress36
permanently tired

permanently tired

If they're watching might as well give them a show
Nov 8, 2023
I bed rotted for months. The time blurs together and you suddenly haven't gotten out of bed in god knows how long. I have more energy now, but I've always been really bad at maintaining a consistent caloric intake so now I'm tired from whatever deficiencies I have

• Hugs
dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
i need to sell quite a few things, put others in some order, which will take some time but i lose the will to follow through. i don't want to leave a mess of things for relatives to have to go through and also want to leave any funds i can.
Same. If I go now I will leave a mess and they will be cursing my grave
I bed rotted for months. The time blurs together and you suddenly haven't gotten out of bed in god knows how long. I have more energy now, but I've always been really bad at maintaining a consistent caloric intake so now I'm tired from whatever deficiencies I have
I don't eat much either. I'm glad you have more energy. I've been bed rotting for months not for lack of energy but more that i lost the will to live and do anything.
I can relate so much to your post. Right now I just have.... I'm losing hair in the shower and I think about to have a nervous breakdown and I won't be able to eat today.

If I cry ill never stop. I can't move today I'm too isolated even online this reddit ban Killed Me. I banned myself.....
Same. I cry every day and barely eat. I also got banned from reddit for a post about suicide I wrote.
I'm afraid to leave my apartment due to medical abuse ptsd and chronic physical pain. I'm looking into the Switzerland option.
I hope that works out for you if you have no other options to get better.
Yeah I can relate, it sucks not being fully alive. Sorry you have to deal with this bs.
I'm dead inside with no will to live.
Taking a shower is a huge effort! My 65 year old mother has way more energy than me
I feel my depression isn't a lack of energy but more that I lost the will to live and give a shit about doing anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and babouflo201223
The Crybaby

The Crybaby

Thanks a lot, Asperger’s syndrome
May 9, 2024
Im suffering so badly. My brain is trying to kill me. I can't function. I want so badly to get all my affairs in order first but can't even do that. Can anyone else relate to how disabling MDD is?
I have been diagnosed with MDD when I was 11. Almost 8 years later and I have found ways to deal with bedridden…ness.
I was bedridden for a bit, but I became obese since I was sedentary. Obesity and wasting days made me more miserable, which made me to get up off my behind and lose the weight. I still make sure that I get up, clean myself, and work out at least once a month. I live each day like it is my last since it might be.

I wish you the best, but being in bed all day does you no good, even if you can not bring yourself to get up. My tip: Roll out of bed. Literally. The rest will follow.

Last edited: