k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm having a really hard night. I haven't slept and I keep getting really really strong urges to hurt myself. I don't want this, but the urges are almost too much to ignore. I have my SN and supplies hidden in a little box, and I've taken it out a few times and almost just said fuck it and started opening my Meto before I realized it. That really scared me. It's not my time, and I really need a distraction.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, OreoWellington, mediocre and 3 others
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Sorry to hear you're having such a rough night. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat!

• Love
Reactions: k75
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm usually around as well if you ever need someone to talk to. Hit me up anytime.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre and k75
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
you always have the option to stop by into chat and talk to those active in there as it serves as a distraction. usually it's pretty active. other than that, i'm all ears. hopefully you feel better.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, mediocre and k75
S

snorli

Student
Sep 30, 2019
I'm around too if you want to talk. Wishing you all the best :heart:.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre and k75
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I'm happy to see that a few people already have offered to talk to you, I hope you're feeling a bit better now.
Please do not hesitate to hit me up if you still need someone to talk to! :heart:

• Love
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Thank you so much everyone! I'm always available if anyone needs me as well.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
I'm having a really hard night. I haven't slept and I keep getting really really strong urges to hurt myself. I don't want this, but the urges are almost too much to ignore. I have my SN and supplies hidden in a little box, and I've taken it out a few times and almost just said fuck it and started opening my Meto before I realized it. That really scared me. It's not my time, and I really need a distraction.
Hello. I hope you are finding a good distraction. I am interested to know where you obtained your Meto. Thank you.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Hello. I hope you are finding a good distraction. I am interested to know where you obtained your Meto. Thank you.
My GI doctor. I have chronic pancreatitis and constant nausea, and I have to take Zofran every day to control it. But a couple of times that has failed to work, so I told my doctor that I was still throwing up even after taking it and they gave me Meto. That was before I even knew what SN was, so I was just very lucky.

And thank you. I've sort of managed to work through the crisis, although I am feeling extremely bad and it could change at any moment. The support I've gotten here has been an amazing help. I might ultimately check myself into a hospital. I'm deciding. Or trying to.

GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
My GI doctor. I have chronic pancreatitis and constant nausea, and I have to take Zofran every day to control it. But a couple of times that has failed to work, so I told my doctor that I was still throwing up even after taking it and they gave me Meto. That was before I even knew what SN was, so I was just very lucky.

And thank you. I've sort of managed to work through the crisis, although I am feeling extremely bad and it could change at any moment. The support I've gotten here has been an amazing help. I might ultimately check myself into a hospital. I'm deciding. Or trying to.
Thanks so much for sharing that. Glad you got through the worst of it tonight. :hug:

• Love
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Sorry this may be to late for a reply but if you ever want to message me feel free.