G

guest200

Jan 3, 2024
If i were to combine insecticide,bleach,15 paracetamol pills and hydrogen peroxide will this work?

• Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and theendisnigh5
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I doubt this works. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation. You find lots of info about reliable methods there.

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
Even if it were to cause death, it would probably be a horribly agonizing experience even with painkillers. Worst case, you cause permanent damage to yourself and survive with even more suffering.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Please don't do this. Drain cleaner is probably the best bet. But if you survive, you will no longer have an esophagus, a stomach and/or intestines. It will burn them all away, and your life will be 1000 times worse.

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Please find another method. Society has made sure to make it difficult to find poisons than easily kill humans. Most pesticides today (not owned by certified people) won't do much except cause irritation.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
If i were to combine insecticide,bleach,15 paracetamol pills and hydrogen peroxide will this work?
Oh no, you're very likely to survive and spend a whole life disabled, unable to ctb.