• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Brayu

Student
Sep 14, 2021
I only have the castor bean shit at my fingertips... 23 years old about 60kg... if I chew about 12 does it have to work? :(

I seriously didn't want to make a fuss with the CTB... But this would be my last chance (if they discover the poison and I survive I'd be lost).

I can't get any other poison, I don't have any other method (I think my physical method would be the train, but it would create a lot of hype)

I'm not weak, but I really can't do it any other way!

Note: I can stand the diarrhea and abdominal pain, I just want to avoid vomiting and nausea if possible.

neitherherenorthere

neitherherenorthere

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I have no idea about the meto, but if there's a risk of being discovered then ricin probably isn't your best option, since it can take as long as three days to kill you.