• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Is an paracetamol overdose the most painful method to die? Or are there even more painful methods? Methods which you should never try like a paracetamol overdose? I guess setting oneself on fire is even more painful? Did here anyone try to overdose on paracetamol and survived? How painful was this method, what did you experience? How muc hdid you regret that method?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: imnotsorry
imnotsorry

imnotsorry

May 31, 2019
Suicide by paracetamol overdose is painful, prolonged and very unreliable. I have had experiences of overdosing on paracetamol as a young teenager (I didn't know any better) and took what I had calculated to be a lethal dose. 4 days of vomiting every 20 minutes, which was mostly bile and retching after the first few hours. I was never treated for that overdose. Subsequent overdoses I had treatment for, they use Parvolex where I am from. Again, a lot of vomiting if the doctor refuses to give you antiemetics.

I know someone who died from paracetamol overdoses, but she had taken countless overdoses over a period of YEARS. Eventually it ruined her liver and she spent the remainder of her life in hospital. She didn't get a transplant. I would never recommend this, not even as a parasuicidal gesture. I don't know how painful setting yourself on fire would be but I can imagine it would be excruciating.

Reactions: forever21, Ἡγησίας, bea1974 and 1 other person
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Suicide by paracetamol overdose is painful, prolonged and very unreliable. I have had experiences of overdosing on paracetamol as a young teenager (I didn't know any better) and took what I had calculated to be a lethal dose. 4 days of vomiting every 20 minutes, which was mostly bile and retching after the first few hours. I was never treated for that overdose. Subsequent overdoses I had treatment for, they use Parvolex where I am from. Again, a lot of vomiting if the doctor refuses to give you antiemetics.

I know someone who died from paracetamol overdoses, but she had taken countless overdoses over a period of YEARS. Eventually it ruined her liver and she spent the remainder of her life in hospital. She didn't get a transplant. I would never recommend this, not even as a parasuicidal gesture. I don't know how painful setting yourself on fire would be but I can imagine it would be excruciating.

Not a very good idea, no.

Reactions: imnotsorry
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
It takes about 24 to 48 hours before your liver function starts slowly failing.
Blood enzymes stop working and you bleed from your eyes, mouth, everything. Your skin turns yellow and your stomach gets distended. A bit like terminal cirrhosis.
Ive taken 200 pills, 100 paracetamol and 100 some random psychotropic drug shit I found in my drawer.
It caused my blood sugar to skyrocket and I got neuropathy (pins and needles) in my face, feet and hands, my eyes moved side to side and I vomited until there was nothing left to vomit. I had hallucinations of everything sounding like a casette thats being rewinded and my resting heartrate was 170-80 bpm. I didnt die, they collected me from the bridge I was lying on and pumped my stomach.

• Wow
Reactions: forever21, thesaturnhead, kohaku and 2 others
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
It takes about 24 to 48 hours before your liver function starts slowly failing.
Blood enzymes stop working and you bleed from your eyes, mouth, everything. Your skin turns yellow and your stomach gets distended. A bit like terminal cirrhosis.
Ive taken 200 pills, 100 paracetamol and 100 some random psychotropic drug shit I found in my drawer.
It caused my blood sugar to skyrocket and I got neuropathy (pins and needles) in my face, feet and hands, my eyes moved side to side and I vomited until there was nothing left to vomit. I had hallucinations of everything sounding like a casette thats being rewinded and my resting heartrate was 170-80 bpm. I didnt die, they collected me from the bridge I was lying on and pumped my stomach.

Horrible, sounds very horrible.

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I definitely don't recommend overdosing on paracetamol even as a parasuicidal gesture and, yes, it's as painful as hell. I tried it once and ended up vomiting until there was nothing left to vomit up.

Reactions: forever21
R

Read123456788

Aug 23, 2019
I overdosed on paracetamol whilst having a beer I absolutely lost count of the amount I took it was a huge amount but I don't recall any pain I just fell asleep and woke up in hospital after being found.

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Paracetamol is nasty stuff and it's even nastier coming back up. It's not reliable and it hurts like hell. After ODing on it and other painkillers so many times it's given me a fear of vomiting. 0/10 would not recommend.

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
Another method you should avoid like the plague is a diphenhydramine overdose. That is, unless you wanna see spiders and shadow people before you croak. Not to mention the fact that you'll be brain damaged like a motherfucker if you survive a potentially lethal dose. All this and more awaits you with a diphenhydramine overdose. Somehow there are people on this forum who sincerely propose this method . . .

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Dont do this method,its fucking painful. A friend of mine tried it and i just can confirm what everybody else is saying

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Did paracetamol at 14, only took 30 something pills but it's nasty, your liver cannot break it down fast enough. It's why they're restrictive on how many boxes you can buy at once, at least in the UK anyway.

any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
I can just support what already has been stated. Do not do it, it is one of the most foolish and stupid ways of hurting yourself. I would not even consider it a real suicide method. You very likely wont die, but you can irreversibly damage your liver and the rest of your life will be like before plus added pain and discomfort.
My heart goes out for you!