Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I have been thinking about alcohol poisoning as a component of my method. From what I have read, the symptoms of alcohol poisoning don't seem painful, but I wanted to see what this forum's experience has been.

Have any of you ever been so drunk that you had to go to the ER, and do you remember experiencing painful symptoms?

N

NorthernMonkey

Student
Apr 6, 2023
It's practically impossible. Unless you choke on your own vomit, you will just wake up feeling like shit. If you go to hospital they will just pump your stomach or give you something to make you puke.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
It's practically impossible. Unless you choke on your own vomit, you will just wake up feeling like shit. If you go to hospital they will just pump your stomach or give you something to make you puke.
Not to mention the terrible hangover.
Alcohool definetely is not a method for a quick and a peacefull death.

Reactions: Hotsackage
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
No, you can definitely die from it. It's hard to know how common it is because an accidental OD is indistinguishable from CTB in many cases.

The rate of accidental alcohol OD in the U.S. is 1/100,000 - so rare but not impossible,

Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I've tried before and it's really hard. Plus the next day everything will smell and takes like alcohol as in pure alcohol, you'll feel like you just poured pure ethyl alcohol down your nose, there's this burning sensation of alcohol in it for some days

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I've tried before and it's really hard. Plus the next day everything will smell and takes like alcohol as in pure alcohol, you'll feel like you just poured pure ethyl alcohol down your nose, there's this burning sensation of alcohol in it for some days
If you're ok with talking about it, how much did you drink?

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Oh boy... I noticed that you were talking about alcohol earlier also. There is way to calculate how many doses of alcohol are in each drink, so you can estimate how much or how quickly you should drink.

"You can work out how many units there are in any drink by multiplying the total volume of a drink (in ml) by its ABV (measured as a percentage) and dividing the result by 1,000. For example, to work out the number of units in a pint (568ml) of strong lager (ABV 5.2%): 5.2 (%) x 568 (ml) ÷ 1,000 = 2.95 units."

So one regular 4,2% 33cl beer is 1,38 units and 40% 50cl vodka is 20. More then 12 units are at considerable risk of developing alcohol poisoning.

Last edited:
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
If you're ok with talking about it, how much did you drink?
almost one bottle of vodka and some beers I guess, empty stomach. my memories are so hazy but that's the most I could handle

D

deathdream

Aug 30, 2023
from drinking it I think it's a terrible way to CTB, I'm not a doctor or an expert but I'm def an alcoholist and you will always end up puking it all and blacking out. Not to mention after you've drunk so much you probably won't be able to see or handle the bottle anymore. The stomach pain is terrible after you wake up.
By the way i tried using one of those formulas to see how much alcohol id need to die some time back and it always comes out too little, maybe it's for prevention but it's always a LOT less than how much you can actually drink before dying. Well of course everyone has a different reaction to alcohol (not only based on your weight/height but on a very subjective way ig?).
Anyways overall I don't think it's a good method at all sadly

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
almost one bottle of vodka and some beers I guess, empty stomach. my memories are so hazy but that's the most I could handle
Did you drink it quickly, in less than 10 minutes? I guess time is important for this.
Regardless, not a reliable method.

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
from drinking it I think it's a terrible way to CTB, I'm not a doctor or an expert but I'm def an alcoholist and you will always end up puking it all and blacking out. Not to mention after you've drunk so much you probably won't be able to see or handle the bottle anymore. The stomach pain is terrible after you wake up.
By the way i tried using one of those formulas to see how much alcohol id need to die some time back and it always comes out too little, maybe it's for prevention but it's always a LOT less than how much you can actually drink before dying. Well of course everyone has a different reaction to alcohol (not only based on your weight/height but on a very subjective way ig?).
Anyways overall I don't think it's a good method at all sadly
I plan to drink it with a sedative and an anti-emetic to prevent vomiting. I also don't drink often so I won't need that much to OD I hope.

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I plan to drink it with a sedative and an anti-emetic to prevent vomiting. I also don't drink often so I won't need that much to OD I hope.

You'll still vomit, it won't work.

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
You'll still vomit, it won't work.
How do you know?
Not to mention the terrible hangover.
Alcohool definetely is not a method for a quick and a peacefull death.
It isn't quick, but alcohol kills you by relaxing you to the point that your body forgets to breath or your heart stops beating. Doesn't sound painful at all.

The only other way you can die is by choking on your own vomit while unconscious, like in Breaking Bad.

Last edited:
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
How do you know?

It isn't quick, but alcohol kills you by relaxing you to the point that your body forgets to breath or your heart stops beating. Doesn't sound painful at all.

The only other way you can die is by choking on your own vomit while unconscious, like in Breaking Bad.

Even people to take it for SN vomit. Your body is going to do everything possible to get rid of poison. If you ever over drank you'll know.. not a good time and not worth it.