BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I just walked into my local supermarket to buy myself some cider so I can drink it while watching Mercedes wrap up the constructor's championship again, when I saw the following....

Are they trying to sell cyanide to children in a sweet tasting snack?!

• Wow
Reactions: inactive
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
Got to be tescos that.

They nearly killed me with a macaroni cheese once.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Oh my, how could they?!
Let's start a petition!

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Agreed, they should be selling pure cyanide pills so that it's obvious they are dangerous

Reactions: BipolarGuy and MiseryLovesMyCompany
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Agreed, they should be selling pure cyanide pills so that it's obvious they are dangerous
It's also red, which is the same colour as a small part of the autistic puzzle badge.
So are they targeting people on the autistic spectrum, would you say?

Reactions: Fthis, maybepossiblyithink, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
there is so little cyanide in apple seeds you would need a lot more apples than that. I've looked into it =( Not sure if those are new in the UK. But candy apples been here in the US forever. A halloween thing. They're really red covered in a red candy sweet yuckyness. My brother just last week made a batch of candy apples with my nephews. I don't like them I like caramel apples.
Those are barely covered I couldn't tell they're candy apples here are what ours look like- and theyre gross. I dont like sweets like that.

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
there is so little cyanide in apple seeds you would need a lot more apples than that. I've looked into it =( Not sure if those are new in the UK. But candy apples been here in the US forever. A halloween thing. They're really red covered in a red candy sweet yuckyness. My brother just last week made a batch of candy apples with my nephews. I don't like them I like caramel apples.
Those are barely covered I couldn't tell they're candy apples here are what ours look like- and theyre gross. I dont like sweets like that.

Are you sure?

They started appearing in the UK following Princess Diana's death after 9/11 as a way to implement population control but people woke up to it thanks to Nigel Farage.
But recently, because of the coronavirus, Bill Gates, a freemason, has been supplying the UK with toffee apples that haven't had the seeds removed.......

Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Self destruction button in play
Oct 21, 2020
The world has gone completely bonkers, life as we know it will never return after this corona virus, it is all about control now and influencing the way we think and act, it seems like the only thing we will have control of is if we live or die, happy I'll be ctb in a few weeks tbh,

Reactions: Disappointered
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
Are you sure?

They started appearing in the UK following Princess Diana's death after 9/11 as a way to implement population control but people woke up to it thanks to Nigel Farage.
But recently, because of the coronavirus, Bill Gates, a freemason, has been supplying the UK with toffee apples that haven't had the seeds removed.......
tenor.gif

• Love
Reactions: cii, Gentleman and BipolarGuy
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
The world has gone completely bonkers, life as we know it will never return after this corona virus, it is all about control now and influencing the way we think and act, it seems like the only thing we will have control of is if we live or die, happy I'll be ctb in a few weeks tbh,
And thanks to the chips in the apple seeds, Gareth Gates will be in control.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mm80 and MiseryLovesMyCompany
Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Oct 21, 2020
And thanks to the chips in the apple seeds, Gareth Gates will be in control.
I do like Gareth gate shttps://twitter.com/i/status/1281532637006508032

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Are you sure?

our apples still have the seeds- ALL of them unless you buy sliced apples. You need A LOT of apple seeds. I have looked into it-it's not as easy as you think.

from an article not sure I can link if I can I will
"The average apple usually contains between five to eight seeds. Apple seeds contain approximately 1-4 milligrams of amygdalin, a 2014 study found, but not all of that translates into cyanide.

Plus, the human body can process hydrogen cyanide in small doses, so eating a few seeds is not dangerous. In fact, it would take "anywhere from 150 to several thousand crushed seeds" to cause cyanide poisoning, according to Britannica."

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
our apples still have the seeds- ALL of them unless you buy sliced apples. You need A LOT of apple seeds. I have looked into it-it's not as easy as you think.

"The average apple usually contains between five to eight seeds. Apple seeds contain approximately 1-4 milligrams of amygdalin, a 2014 study found, but not all of that translates into cyanide.

Plus, the human body can process hydrogen cyanide in small doses, so eating a few seeds is not dangerous. In fact, it would take "anywhere from 150 to several thousand crushed seeds" to cause cyanide poisoning, according to Britannica."
It's time to crush some apple seeds then. See you later.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020

Yes but Britannica is a company owned by Apple and Bill Gates - see the connection?

Apple - it's the way the chips are going to be delivered into people.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
here is another article- CUPS of ground seeds to be fatal

"According to a 2015 review, the amygdalin content in 1 gram of apple seeds ranges from 1ā€“4 milligrams (mg), depending on the variety of apple. However, the amount of cyanide derived from the seeds is much lower.

A lethal dose of hydrogen cyanide may be around 50ā€“300 mg.

Apple seeds have the potential to release 0.6 mg of hydrogen cyanide per gram. This means that a person would have to eat 83ā€“500 apple seeds to develop acute cyanide poisoning.

In other words, consuming cups of ground apple seeds might be fatal, or at least cause illness. However, eating the seeds in one apple would not pose a problem."

83-500 seeds for poisoning CUPS to be fatal
I considered making a fatal apple pie or cherry pie and looked heavily into it all

Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Oct 21, 2020
Cyanide poisoning is a nasty way to go, some man got sentenced last year for killing 10 people with it, so it is still rocking as a method with some serial killers in this day and age

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
heres some other foods that have cyanide

" Apples aren't the only fruits with cyanogenic glycosides, either. Peaches, apricots, cherry pits, almonds, even lima beans---they've all got 'em. But you don't usually eat fruit pits whole anyways, which is where the amygdalin is, and almonds and beans don't have enough to harm you. You'd have to chew or grind a cherry pit into a fine powder for the glycosides to do their work."

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Cyanide poisoning is a nasty way to go, some man got sentenced last year for killing 10 people with it, so it is still rocking as a method with some serial killers in this day and age
I'm not worried about the cyanide.
The cyanide would have been removed out as the seeds would have been drilled out to put the chips in there.

It's a disgusting way for Gareth Gates to treat my non-existent children.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I'll be gone before the age of apple seed chips <3

Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Oct 21, 2020
I'm not worried about the cyanide.
The cyanide would have been removed out as the seeds would have been drilled out to put the chips in there.

It's a disgusting way for Gareth Gates to treat my non-existent children.
Well hopefully he will never be in the charts again to subject any child to torture and spare many children's ear drums

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Well hopefully he will never be in the charts again to subject any child to torture and spare many children's ear drums
Yes he'll never hurt any more children now that he just runs a chain of pizza shops in Washington.

Reactions: Bull in a China shop
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
is his singing that bad? since you made me look him up... youre tempting me to listen to a song but now Im scared

Reactions: Bull in a China shop
Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Oct 21, 2020
is his singing that bad? since you made me look him up... youre tempting me to listen to a song but now Im scared
have you heard that song unchained melody? Well he officially killed it

Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
killed it as in bad or killed it as in he was amazing? here in US when someone does something really good they say he killed it
have you heard that song unchained melody? Well he officially killed it
oops see above lol