Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I beg you guys, please explain to me how this hood should work? Won't the inert gas in the container become diluted with carbon dioxide, which we exhale, since the mask is pressed to the nose and mouth?
I see it like this:
We completely exhale all the air out of ourselves, but still all the carbon dioxide will not be able to get out of ourselves.
We put on the hood, turn on the inert gas
Since there is still carbon dioxide in our lungs, after the first inhalation of the inert gas, we exhale carbon dioxide through a tube that leads to a container with mnetr gas
This means that we spoil the inert gas with our carbon dioxide
Doesn't that lead to failure?
And wouldn't it be better to use a standard package where carbon dioxide will escape through a hole?

I really hope that my message will be clear. I use a translator. Sorry. I'm so desperate....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231121_222308.jpg
    Screenshot_20231121_222308.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Meditation guide
F

Falling Slowly

Student
Sep 9, 2023
The gas comes in the hose. When you exhale CO2 it either goes out an exhalation valve (if there is one on the hood), or directly into the hood itself. A small bit of CO2 going into the hood is ok, it will be purged out the bottom of the hood by the inert gas. You also need a gas regulator to control the flow of inert gas.

See inert gas megathread:

• Love
Reactions: Justnotme and k1w1
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
You need an " open circuit " mask and not " closed circuit ".
SCBA open circuit mask is probably the best choice for gas.

Reactions: Justnotme
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I beg you guys, please explain to me how this hood should work? Won't the inert gas in the container become diluted with carbon dioxide, which we exhale, since the mask is pressed to the nose and mouth?
I see it like this:
We completely exhale all the air out of ourselves, but still all the carbon dioxide will not be able to get out of ourselves.
We put on the hood, turn on the inert gas
Since there is still carbon dioxide in our lungs, after the first inhalation of the inert gas, we exhale carbon dioxide through a tube that leads to a container with mnetr gas
This means that we spoil the inert gas with our carbon dioxide
Doesn't that lead to failure?
And wouldn't it be better to use a standard package where carbon dioxide will escape through a hole?

I really hope that my message will be clear. I use a translator. Sorry. I'm so desperate....
Read Greenberg's posts on this in the Mega Thread(pages 40 to 70), the EEBD Hood is foolproof--I have done many tests on myself, the Nitrogen absolutely destroys the Oxygen in the body, my oxygen plummeted from 98 to 46 after just 5 deep breaths

• Love
Reactions: k1w1, DT2007 and Justnotme
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
You need an " open circuit " mask and not " closed circuit ".
SCBA open circuit mask is probably the best choice for gas.
The hood in the image is functional, has one way exit valves and is available as a standalone for $40 delivered. Agreed SCBA is a tasty arangement but the above is pretty good ....I hope so as a lot of members have opted for it.
Read Greenberg's posts on this in the Mega Thread(pages 40 to 70), the EEBD Hood is foolproof--I have done many tests on myself, the Nitrogen absolutely destroys the Oxygen in the body, my oxygen plummeted from 98 to 46 after just 5 deep breaths
Hi mate, would you be a nice fella and PM me on HOW you tested it? Id be grateful. K1W1

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I'd rather use a hood than make an exit bag.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
As soon as you inhale your own carbon dioxide you're going to panic and take off that hood.