• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lucas28481

Feb 26, 2024
Is it possible that after i take SN, i go into a coma afterwards instead of dying, and if i'm found a day later, they would still be able to save me?

D

Deleted member 65988

If you go into a coma from sn, you've likely progressed into severe Methemoglobinemia and if you are found a day later, you are more likely to be dead than alive, questions like this really can be answered if you just take time to understand how this method works from a medical standpoint and why so few people come of it alive because intentional attempts to ctb with sn are most likely going to be fatal especially the longer it takes to receive medical attention so if anyone even finds you a day later, they'll probably find you dead.
As far as I know once you go unconscious you die within a few hours from the lack of oxygen supplied to the brain.
It does not take a few hours at all, there's been patients who've died on the way to hospital and even after treatment so this does not suggest it takes hours to die from sn, it's rapidly fatal for a reason and needs to be treated immediately, it's not something that can be delayed since it takes hours to die anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: Unknown21, divinemistress36, lucas28481 and 2 others
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
A day is too much! It has to happen within half a day max. Of what I've read it's around 40 minutes to a maximum of 4 hours I think. I hope someone can back me up on that. I plan to ctb in a hotel. I presume the max I'll have is around 12 hours.

Reactions: lucas28481
D

Deleted member 65988

A day is too much! It has to happen within half a day max. Of what I've read it's around 40 minutes to a maximum of 4 hours I think. I hope someone can back me up on that. I plan to ctb in a hotel. I presume the max I'll have is around 12 hours.
The dose makes this lethal after all so its only in extremely rare cases where you take hours to ctb which we all know, people who've been unsuccessful with sn don't wait to see if itll still kill them if they wait longer, they've been some people here who've been told by medical personnel treating them they were either very close to death or were fortunate to survive without permanent sequelae and if they had no called for help, they would've died, that should tell you everything you need to know how long this takes to ctb.

• Informative
Reactions: Unknown21, leavingthesoultrap, lucas28481 and 1 other person
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
The dose makes this lethal after all so its only in extremely rare cases where you take hours to ctb which we all know, people who've been unsuccessful with sn don't wait to see if itll still kill them if they wait longer, they've been some people here who've been told by medical personnel treating them they were either very close to death or were fortunate to survive without permanent sequelae and if they had no called for help, they would've died, that should tell you everything you need to know how long this takes to ctb.
Yes I hope its the least amount of time as mentioned in the pph in my case. It's a strange sort of paradox.. One can't live long enough to see oneself dead.

L

lucas28481

Feb 26, 2024
If you go into a coma from sn, you've likely progressed into severe Methemoglobinemia and if you are found a day later, you are more likely to be dead than alive, questions like this really can be answered if you just take time to understand how this method works from a medical standpoint and why so few people come of it alive because intentional attempts to ctb with sn are most likely going to be fatal especially the longer it takes to receive medical attention so if anyone even finds you a day later, they'll probably find you dead.

It does not take a few hours at all, there's been patients who've died on the way to hospital and even after treatment so this does not suggest it takes hours to die from sn, it's rapidly fatal for a reason and needs to be treated immediately, it's not something that can be delayed since it takes hours to die anyway.
do you have a source where i can find medical information on how it causes death?

D

Deleted member 65988

do you have a source where i can find medical information on how it causes death?
You could always do research on sites like pubmed for a start. They have a few sn cases there as well as other sites, I've got a fair few pdfs myself.

The Sn thread already contains some info

Maybe you'll find these helpful.

Last edited by a moderator: