partymonster

partymonster

Nov 25, 2023
i think most likely yes but I wanna hear you opinion I wanna be sure, it's not oral n, it's injectable so that makes more stronger right?

forest_ice

forest_ice

she/her 🏳️‍⚧️
Aug 18, 2023
it depends on the concentration. do the math and compare if what you have is the same quantity as in a lethal amount of the oral solution (or maybe the handbook has details on injection concentration)

Reactions: partymonster
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
It is difficult to answer this question. N has not been used recently for induction of anesthesia. Just experimental. The anesthesia induction dose of thiopental is around 4mg/kg and it is common for the standard anesthesia induction dose to cause apnea. Barbiturate dosing is specific. Of course N and thiopental are different. If 600 mg of thiopental were injected quickly, without a healthcare professional to manage the airway, it would probably kill most average people. Same for propofol. Some parameters are important.

- Drug addiction
- Chronic disease in the cardiovascular system.

If 600 mg N is injected rapidly, it will not only cause a rapid onset of apnea but also have hemodynamic effects. Bradycardia and hypotension, perhaps even circulatory collapse depending on the above parameters. The answer to the question is specific. Still fatal to most average people. Although it alone does not inhibit breathing long enough for asphyxia, the risk of airway collapse is there.

Reactions: Joarga and partymonster
partymonster

partymonster

Nov 25, 2023
It is difficult to answer this question. N has not been used recently for induction of anesthesia. Just experimental. The anesthesia induction dose of thiopental is around 4mg/kg and it is common for the standard anesthesia induction dose to cause apnea. Barbiturate dosing is specific. Of course N and thiopental are different. If 600 mg of thiopental were injected quickly, without a healthcare professional to manage the airway, it would probably kill most average people. Same for propofol. Some parameters are important.

- Drug addiction
- Chronic disease in the cardiovascular system.

If 600 mg N is injected rapidly, it will not only cause a rapid onset of apnea but also have hemodynamic effects. Bradycardia and hypotension, perhaps even circulatory collapse depending on the above parameters. The answer to the question is specific. Still fatal to most average people. Although it alone does not inhibit breathing long enough for asphyxia, the risk of airway collapse is there.
Thank you that was very helpful

Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
I got N vet also 600 mg and I have the same question. I'm very small about 45kg and I don't know if I would be enough or should I drop weight…

Reactions: courtingthereaper