• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
What pills?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Kassiee

Kassiee

I love this forum and this community 💕 💗 ✨
Apr 10, 2023
600 pills of what? depending on what it is i think that would be pretty painful

Reactions: mtoro998 and not-2-b-the-answer
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Are you sure you'll be able to even swallow 600 pills? Try to imagine how much that is.. Also, what pills??

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
600 pills of what? 600 of anything sounds excessive no matter what it is.

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
Is it even possible to swallow 600 of any pills?

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
I swear it's as if users have seen other posts and are trying to out compete eachother thinking that it'll suddenly swing bad odds in their favour. 100, 150, 300, 420, 500.....600!! Next someone will ask what 1000 will do.

STOP TRYING TO O/D IT'S ONLY GONNA FUCK YOU UP AND GET YOU INSTITUTIONALISED 🫵🙏
is o/ding really that bad of a method lol, its been one of the ones ive been considering but nothing major.

• Hugs
Aurora~

Aurora~

Dreams are not meant to be after all
Jun 9, 2023
is o/ding really that bad of a method lol, its been one of the ones ive been considering but nothing major.
Hewo~ Its a very painful way to go under the assumption you're taking Paracetemol.

SI will start to kick in once youre in extreme pain/vomitting. You'll most likely go to the ER if someone discovers you and end up with irreversible liver damage if you live through the ordeal.

Read a lil more online if you're interested, be informed and sure about the actions you take. There are better ways out there. Good luck~

Edit: Removed a link. Apologies. :c

Last edited:
  • Informative
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I highly doubt you'd even be able to get 600 pills down before vomiting what you do happen to get down.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
Hewo~ Its a very painful way to go under the assumption you're taking Paracetemol.

SI will start to kick in once youre in extreme pain/vomitting. You'll most likely go to the ER if someone discovers you and end up with irreversible liver damage if you live through the ordeal.

Read a lil more below if you're interested. There are better ways out there. Good luck~

what about using a gun?

• Hugs
Aurora~

Aurora~

Jun 9, 2023
what about using a gun?
Hewo~

I can't say for certain. My country does not have guns. The resource megathread would say a huge chance of success.

But I would imagine the biggest thing that you would have to overcome is SI, hence, why OD-ing is a goto for most people. Since SI is a non-factor until the pain kicks in.

If you've haven't come to terms with wanting to CTB, you'll naturally hesitate wanting to do it. Take your time and not be emotionally swayed by your actions, for thats where regrets form.

Theres always people around to give their 2 cents (me included, so feel free to ask! c: ) . But rmb that only you would know what you want most. All the best~

Reactions: IonicLemon69, Kassiee and not-2-b-the-answer
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You need specific drugs and meds. Read the PPeH.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
Hewo~

I can't say for certain. My country does not have guns. The resource megathread would say a huge chance of success.

But I would imagine the biggest thing that you would have to overcome is SI, hence, why OD-ing is a goto for most people. Since SI is a non-factor until the pain kicks in.

If you've haven't come to terms with wanting to CTB, you'll naturally hesitate wanting to do it. Take your time and not be emotionally swayed by your actions, for thats where regrets form.

Theres always people around to give their 2 cents (me included, so feel free to ask! c: ) . But rmb that only you would know what you want most. All the best~
if youre down to, could we maybe talk (like on anything) here (although idrk how to start chats on here) or discord would be fine, i dont mean to be personal or anything but i really like the way you talk and how supportive and helpful you are, you genuinely seem very intelligent and to actually care

Aurora~

Aurora~

Jun 9, 2023
if youre down to, could we maybe talk (like on anything) here (although idrk how to start chats on here) or discord would be fine, i dont mean to be personal or anything but i really like the way you talk and how supportive and helpful you are, you genuinely seem very intelligent and to actually care
Hewo~ Its because our accounts are not eligible to begin those functions. I usually just lurk, frankly, I'm pretty anxious on how to reply since its my first interaction (p.s. this took more than an hour to write/think about ><). A lot of users here are empathetic in their own way. I'm not the exception. :)

I'm pretty uncomfortable to share any socials (for personal and privacy reasons) and there are better resources out there that would help. (Check out the "Mental health worksheets, booklets & digital resources megathread" for a couple helpful resources when professional help is not a feasible possibility for you at the moment)

I was referred to a professional after a couple of episodes and am where i am now (im in my mid 20s, still relatively young). I was encouraged to understand myself as the first couple steps but I still do believe that people have the right to make their own informed decisions.

If it is not unnerving for you, theres always the recovery/off topic discussions to partake in. I (personally) understand that sometimes we just want to reach out to a person that we are comfortable with at that moment. I'll drop by if i ever see ya in one of those~ Just remember that there are bad actors out there and do understand the risks especially pertaining to socials.

We all deserve love and empathy. I hope to see ya around~ c:

Reactions: Kassiee
Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
Hewo~ Its because our accounts are not eligible to begin those functions. I usually just lurk, frankly, I'm pretty anxious on how to reply since its my first interaction (p.s. this took more than an hour to write/think about ><). A lot of users here are empathetic in their own way. I'm not the exception. :)

I'm pretty uncomfortable to share any socials (for personal and privacy reasons) and there are better resources out there that would help. (Check out the "Mental health worksheets, booklets & digital resources megathread" for a couple helpful resources when professional help is not a feasible possibility for you at the moment)

I was referred to a professional after a couple of episodes and am where i am now (im in my mid 20s, still relatively young). I was encouraged to understand myself as the first couple steps but I still do believe that people have the right to make their own informed decisions.

If it is not unnerving for you, theres always the recovery/off topic discussions to partake in. I (personally) understand that sometimes we just want to reach out to a person that we are comfortable with at that moment. I'll drop by if i ever see ya in one of those~ Just remember that there are bad actors out there and do understand the risks especially pertaining to socials.

We all deserve love and empathy. I hope to see ya around~ c:
Okay, thank you so much for your sweet and warm hearted response I hope to see you around as well <3

• Love
Reactions: Aurora~