• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

InLifeThereIsDeath

Feb 19, 2020
Is 4g of diphenhydramine sufficient for an effective exit? When combined with a lot of alcohol? Planned to be done in the bath.

BumperCrop

BumperCrop

Feb 2, 2020
That'd be enough to kill you if you could keep it down, but you're likely going to vomit and survive.

Reactions: NeverMatteredAnyway and InLifeThereIsDeath
blood orange

blood orange

Sep 14, 2018
I tried ingesting that amount a few years back.

If you are tolerant of drugs, I would not recommend it.

Anecdotal experience: when you OD on diphenhydramine you can go through intense delirium before passing out. I downed a bottle of whiskey, wine and diphenhydramine—had both auditory and visual hallucinations, somehow managed to drive my car, parallel park and went into a coma in the seat. I'm just saying you may risk being found because you can get pretty high.

Reactions: ready 2 go, NeverMatteredAnyway, Deleted member 14386 and 3 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
was this not the stuff for easing nausea? if so, don't do it, some use it as drug but even "low doses" can be frightening, you don't wanna imagine this with higher dosages, stay safe^^

Reactions: _PRETTYLIGHTS, NeverMatteredAnyway and InLifeThereIsDeath
Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
You will have terrifying hallucinations. Not recommend.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386, NeverMatteredAnyway, blood orange and 1 other person
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
The hangover if you survive it is quite unpleasant, and your piss will burn like battery acid. While 4g may be enough to kill you IF you can digest it quickly enough and/or keep it down, diphenhydramine is not known to be a reliable method. Plus what our friends said above.

Reactions: _Minsk, NeverMatteredAnyway, blood orange and 1 other person
NeverMatteredAnyway

NeverMatteredAnyway

I matter now.
Jan 13, 2020
Ya Id Google od on benadryl and read about it. It doesnt sound promising. I dont know but it kinda of seems anything that will actually kill you isnt available over the counter.

Reactions: InLifeThereIsDeath and squirtsoda
I

InLifeThereIsDeath

Feb 19, 2020
Thank you, I'm now considering other option for ctb. Thank you for your answers, it's actually nice to be able to discuss this freely without disgust from those who aren't understanding.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverMatteredAnyway and squirtsoda
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
I damn near od on unisom every night. Pupils dilate, see, and hear shit. Have trouble talking when it kicks in. That's on 400mg of Diphenhydramine nightly. I tried taking ten capsules and puked. I honestly don't know how I'm going to sleep when my tolerance goes up if I can't keep anymore than eight down.

Reactions: blood orange
rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
It won't be pleasant. You will have insane hallucinations. Last time I downed as many as I could stomach and don't remember much after I laid down. Apparently, I "went for a walk" and ended up pounding on my childhood family home's door (family hasn't lived there in 10 years). Pissed myself and had a seizure.

only found out cause I was handcuffed to a hospital bed the next day.

Reactions: InLifeThereIsDeath
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Apparently, I "went for a walk" and ended up pounding on my childhood family home's door (family hasn't lived there in 10 years). Pissed myself and had a seizure.

I bet you were a welcome caller.

Reactions: NeverMatteredAnyway and rntmss
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

Feb 10, 2020
I bet you were a welcome caller.

No disrespect to the op, but this might be the first time I've cracked a smile reading post on this site.

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
No disrespect to the op, but this might be the first time I've cracked a smile reading post on this site.
It's kinda funny in hindsight. I wish I knew what kinda shit I was babbling on about... woulda given us more to laugh about lol

Reactions: NeverMatteredAnyway
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

Feb 10, 2020
It's kinda funny in hindsight. I wish I knew what kinda shit I was babbling on about... woulda given us more to laugh about lol

Yeah man no disrespect at all. The non habit forming sleep aid is some nasty shit. I've been on them since I can remember. S/O insomnia.

• Love
NeverMatteredAnyway

NeverMatteredAnyway

I matter now.
Jan 13, 2020
It won't be pleasant. You will have insane hallucinations. Last time I downed as many as I could stomach and don't remember much after I laid down. Apparently, I "went for a walk" and ended up pounding on my childhood family home's door (family hasn't lived there in 10 years). Pissed myself and had a seizure.

Whoa

I

InLifeThereIsDeath

Feb 19, 2020

Yikes! Did put a smile on my face though

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
Is 4g of diphenhydramine sufficient for an effective exit? When combined with a lot of alcohol? Planned to be done in the bath.
Not sure, but I think it's alot of pills need to drink. Even if you can do that you will probably vomit everything.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
On YouTube, there are several survival stories about this drug. It seems to be popular with teenage girls. I watched a bunch when I was researching before finding SS.
They all describe the bad hallucinations and just a really scary trip in general. Everyone says they wouldn't use it again.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I've taken 800mg of diphen just trying to sleep and it was a crazy unpleasant night and i didn't sleep. 4g of it must be terrible.

Reactions: squirtsoda and blood orange
BumperCrop

BumperCrop

Feb 2, 2020
I can attest to the "unpleasant" effects of a Benadryl trip. Back in high school I took doses between 400-800mg to escape from reality. I experienced dysphoria and vivid hallucinations. The hallucinations were so realistic, I couldn't tell them apart from reality. I had friends come into my bedroom, have full conversations, then vanish. Of course, I was alone the entire time. Not to mention the restless legs. Avoid DPH at all costs.

Reactions: BooGirl
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I can attest to the "unpleasant" effects of a Benadryl trip. Back in high school I took doses between 400-800mg to escape from reality. I experienced dysphoria and vivid hallucinations. The hallucinations were so realistic, I couldn't tell them apart from reality. I had friends come into my bedroom, have full conversations, then vanish. Of course, I was alone the entire time. Not to mention the restless legs. Avoid DPH at all costs.
Were the hallucinations unpleasant too?

BumperCrop

BumperCrop

Feb 2, 2020
Were the hallucinations unpleasant too?
The hallucinations weren't overly pleasant. At one point I was convinced there were insects crawling all over my bed, which freaked me the hell out. The body load is significant too.

• Aww..
Reactions: BooGirl