• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

painIess

painIess

Suicide in painless...
Jul 30, 2023
So, my mother said if I ctb, I am the going to hell, not her. She also said her conscience is clean. I would like to defy that notion. I was thinking about purchasing SN the last week because it's really easy to get it in my country, but I hit a new low and can't take it anymore. I have 450 mg of Ambien and some quetiapine, let's see if it'll do...

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
We call it zolpidem in the uk and I think it might work.

painIess

painIess

Suicide in painless...
Jul 30, 2023
I survived because they taken me to gastric washing quickly. I spent a week in the hospital. My mother didn't visit me on the hospital and when I came back she was actually angry with me. Makes me think if she actually minds about me. The reason I didn't seek another method to CTB is that I saw my grandma's reaction. She was crying and saying I was her only son (sic) who was still alive or not in a junkie life. I also missed my cats. They still have about half of their life's left. I think my grandma had 10 more years max. I think I'll live for these before I make a more silent and serious attempt of CTB. My mother said she wanted to have children because she likes children, and said that if she knew I was going to be so problematic, she wouldn't had any children. They say you must find your reason to life. But I don't have even small term important goals

Reactions: prone2fury