M

mia141202

Jul 24, 2023
pretty straightforward question. i want to go immediately. will land on concrete road-type area out of my apartment building. no obstructions on the way down.

i want advice on whether 11 stories is enough and how to overcome SI.

don't have access to alcohol or any other drugs so unfortunately those are out as options to lower my inhibition as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: cheese.out
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
There is always a possibility that you survive but 11 floors should be high enough - especially if you land head first. To fight SI you could use any benzos or try to knock yourself out with butanediol and then just fall down. Without any drug you have to be fully commited and in the right headspace to do it.

However I wish you all the best with whatever your decision will be and sending you all my love

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Why immediately ?
Maybe use a blindfold against survival instinct.

M

mia141202

Jul 24, 2023
immediately because i have been delaying this for months now. i had tried ordering SN but i live with my parents and my dad received the package instead of me and promptly threw it out. i don't really have an option to order anything to my place because my parents are on high alert and will check anything i receive.
Why immediately ?
Maybe use a blindfold against survival instinct.
hmm, blindfold is a good idea. i am a little hesitant because i don't want to accidentally hit someone on the way down but i am going to jump late at night so i guess it doesn't matter that much.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Shout loud when jumping
All the best...

M

mia141202

Jul 24, 2023
There is always a possibility that you survive but 11 floors should be high enough - especially if you land head first. To fight SI you could use any benzos or try to knock yourself out with butanediol and then just fall down. Without any drug you have to be fully commited and in the right headspace to do it.

However I wish you all the best with whatever your decision will be and sending you all my love
ugh, i know. that possibility of survival is what scares me. i don't want to jump and experience physical pain.
how do i make sure i land head first?

and as for benzos/butanediol, as i mentioned in my post, i can't order anything to my place. i live with my parents who know i am suicidal so they are on high alert

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
ugh, i know. that possibility of survival is what scares me. i don't want to jump and experience physical pain.
how do i make sure i land head first?

and as for benzos/butanediol, as i mentioned in my post, i can't order anything to my place. i live with my parents who know i am suicidal so they are on high alert
Maybe its possible for you to send your package to a post station (im german, idk if thats the right translation). There are a few countries where you can buy butanediol online.

I also think alot about jumping as my method but in case of surviving the consequences will be hellish.

M

mia141202

Jul 24, 2023
Maybe its possible for you to send your package to a post station (im german, idk if thats the right translation). There are a few countries where you can buy butanediol online.

I also think alot about jumping as my method but in case of surviving the consequences will be hellish.
i looked into that! it's called a P.O. box in america/canada i think - but unfortunately i don't live in those places. the country i live in doesn't have that system.