• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
Is jumping from the 10th floor onto pavement a pretty much guaranteed death

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
no there is no guarantee!

Reactions: Forveleth
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
If you land horizontal like you're laying down will be higher chance of death than landing on your feet.

anagram

anagram

Suicide: permanent solution to permanent problems
Feb 4, 2024
It would be painful last moments to know that this might not be a guaranteed death… but in all honesty I'm not sure

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Reactions: outrider567 and Forveleth
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
if you're counting on a reliable method at least make it 20-25. a girl from my grade died jumping down from the 26th floor. i dont want to glorify ctb but damn i rlly admire her for having the guts to do it

nixolab

nixolab

Apr 24, 2024
I think that it might be enough, but if you can find a building with more, the better, because if you survive, the injuries will be real heavy.

kogareteru

kogareteru

May 15, 2024
If you're gonna do it, call the ambulance before you do it and make sure the place is hella empty for you wouldn't want any children to see your brain and guts splattered all over the sidewalk.

ah, the lyrics are relatable:

DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
A few years ago, I was hooking up with a woman who worked in a psych unit. She told me something that made me not want to choose this method.

Told me of a patient she had; skinny, overall small frame female patient that jumped from a 13 story building.

She survived it. She didn't tell me the extent of her injuries but I'm sure they were pretty bad.

There's a video I watched by MrBallen about a guy who survived a parachuting accident paralyzed from the neck down. Don't know the height from which he jumped.

Then you have all the cases of people surviving the jump from the Golden Gate Bridge, not sure how tall it is.

In the previous two examples, I'd guess they were very high off the ground; more than ten stories.

Not at all trying to dissuade you from CTB. Just stating that it does go very badly if you don't die on impact. I wouldn't wish that for you. As others said, there is no guarantee.

Last edited: