B

Bukmeikara1

Jul 29, 2019
Back in 2012, a song really got under my skin and it was out of the blue. It was "Give me love". For those of you who dont remember or didnt know the song clip - it was about a lonely girl that "receives" Cupid powers. She goes out at night, shoots people with arrows and make them fall in love. She enjoys it but after a while its not enough and loneliness is still a factor. She commits suicide .. with an arrow and when a officer is dispatched on the crime scene, she comes back from the death and they fall in love.

I listened to that song hundreds times a week, it wasnt my style and I wasnt in a love mood. It just got me! Fast forward to 2019 - I sit in dark room, lights out and fight through loneliness and the idea of suicide. The caffeine powder is on the table next to me and suddenly I remember that song and how much I loved it for no apparent reason. The irony, the hero goes through exactly the same strugles as me right now. If I was a naive romantic, would have taken it as a sign that a beautiful nurse awaits me in the hospital after surviving the overdose :) S

• Love
Reactions: Soul