• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Ok i am probably the only person with this problem but no matter how expensive and which brand I buy, my earphones and charger ALWAYS conk out on me within a few months. It's happened on 3 iphones now, the latest being a 6. Am I just rough (hahah) or do I just have bad luck (talking about cell phones here...)...? Now I buy any charger and/or earphones less than 10$. They last just as long...

Anyone else?!!

Reactions: pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Ok i am probably the only person with this problem but no matter how expensive and which brand I buy, my earphones and charger ALWAYS conk out on me within a few months. It's happened on 3 iphones now, the latest being a 6. Am I just rough (hahah) or do I just have bad luck (talking about cell phones here...)...? Now I buy any charger and/or earphones less than 10$. They last just as long...

Anyone else?!!
my sisters have broken literally like 8-10 charges in the past few months and they have iphones as well. dont overcharge or leave the outlet in for so long.

as for headphones, they usually last a year but i spent about like a 100 bucks.

chargers are a bitch to deal with.

Reactions: Deleted member 14573
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
my sisters have broken literally like 8-10 charges in the past few months and they have iphones as well. dont overcharge or leave the outlet in for so long.

as for headphones, they usually last a year but i spent about like a 100 bucks.

chargers are a bitch to deal with.

Ok so I just have to charge and remove? I'm spending about 80$ a year on earphones... just many many pairs... still annoying! That screechy sound that won't stop after it starts and then you're done, another 10$ down the drain....

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Ok so I just have to charge and remove? I'm spending about 80$ a year on earphones... just many many pairs... still annoying! That screechy sound that won't stop after it starts and then you're done, another 10$ down the drain....
my younger sisters keep it in FOR way too long, whether its plugged into the wall for so long or the phone.

get quality headphones. iv been using bose for like the past 4 years. There around 50-100 and last a year. The great thing about them is that they offer you a free replacement with no charge when ur headphones start to weaken and become unuseable. they replace them for no cost. Essentially, ur paying 50-100 bucks for two years of headphones.

and take care of them lol.

Reactions: Deleted member 14573 and eve2004