On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I have a feeling family members are about to have me dragged away again. As a way to force me into counseling since that's the magic sauce right ? Based of recent sent messages, all they'd have to do is share the screenshots with authorities.

I'd go peacefully because I'm tired of fighting. They won't really get a word out of me though. All I would say is can you go back in time and stop me from being born ? you're not going to live my life for me and get me by are you ? You're not the one who created this planet and can take me off are you ? No. So I'm helpless . You can't fix someone not willing to do it. And sadly I'm not, im just waiting on my bus out of here

But I regret it because now I can only think about the billing I'll receive afterwards. I just wanted them to know the truth

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Of course, counselling isn't magical, and it's ability to help people with serious issues is severely overestimated by people who never had these issues themselves. The counselor isn't going to live your life for you or solve your problems, and unfortunately they don't give you N in a shot glass either. Depending on the situation, they might not be able to do anything to make it better. But then, they aren't going to make it any worse either, right? Maybe, just agreeing to go to counseling without the involuntary hold is a better option? It might not be all bad...

On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Of course, counselling isn't magical, and it's ability to help people with serious issues is severely overestimated by people who never had these issues themselves. The counselor isn't going to live your life for you or solve your problems, and unfortunately they don't give you N in a shot glass either. Depending on the situation, they might not be able to do anything to make it better. But then, they aren't going to make it any worse either, right? Maybe, just agreeing to go to counseling without the involuntary hold is a better option? It might not be all bad...
That's why I've always been opposed to it. Because I know for a fact they can't fix me. I find it awkward talking to people alone , let alone being forced to do it .

Thank you for your insight Nessie

• Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog