AngelZ

AngelZ

Feb 16, 2023
I have always felt like I'm invisible. It's almost like I'm a background character in my own life. Nobody listens to what I have to say nor cares about me. Everything happens regardless of how I feel about it. I've never been seen or heard. So I wonder what's the point if I'm clearly not needed?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ikarus, Tmbass and Conflict_
Spiked_Coffee

Spiked_Coffee

Who am I?
Feb 14, 2023
I have always felt like I'm invisible. It's almost like I'm a background character in my own life. Nobody listens to what I have to say nor cares about me. Everything happens regardless of how I feel about it. I've never been seen or heard. So I wonder what's the point if I'm clearly not needed?
Its sad that your situation is like that. You definitely need to find some friends to help you feel less invisible, with whom you can talk about everything. I know I know - thats an easy thing to say but hard to do, but maybe you should try this forum? Find some friends here? What if you find someone here that will make you feel less invisible, someone that will care what you have to say?
Much love :heart:

Reactions: AngelZ
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe the truth is that most people only care about what directly affects themselves, you simply cannot trust and rely on people and it's just the way that things are. A lot of the time other people just create more suffering as well, the unfortunate reality of this existence is that humans are responsible for so much of the torment that exists here. But I'm sorry you have to go through this, there could never be anything fair about existing in this world where humans suffer all for no reason.

Reactions: Tmbass and AngelZ
C

Conflict_

Feb 4, 2023
I can sort of relate to your experience. In many social situations I have felt as though I'm completely invisible, just an observer without a body or voice to another person. Everyone would just forget I exist for a while and randomly realise I exist for a moment. It feels horrible, being ignored like that. I wish I had a simple solution to your issue but unfortunately I'm still struggling with it too. I find that accepting it is really the only way to deal with it realistically. Maybe it's just all in our heads... I wish you all the best either way <3
-Ayr

Last edited:
Reactions: Tmbass, AngelZ and Unsure and Useless
AngelZ

AngelZ

Feb 16, 2023
Its sad that your situation is like that. You definitely need to find some friends to help you feel less invisible, with whom you can talk about everything. I know I know - thats an easy thing to say but hard to do, but maybe you should try this forum? Find some friends here? What if you find someone here that will make you feel less invisible, someone that will care what you have to say?
Much love :heart:
I've tried to talk to some of my friends about it but they just brushed me of so i stopped talking to them hoping they would notice my absence but they never did. I got tired of being the one that always reaches out. Its been hard but i am slowly geting comforatble being on my own. Anyway thanks for listening ;)
I can sort of relate to your experience. In many social situations I have felt as though I'm completely invisible, just an observer without a body or voice to another person. Everyone would just forget I exist for a while and randomly realise I exist for a moment. It feels horrible, being ignored like that. I wish I had a simple solution to your issue but unfortunately I'm still struggling with it too. I find that accepting it is really the only way to deal with it realistically. Maybe it's just all in our heads... I wish you all the best either way <3
-Ayr
Thank you very much and I wish you the same ♡

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Conflict_ and Spiked_Coffee