• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I am wondering if ending one's life via N means that there will be a more extensive investigation into death than let's say hanging, because it's illegal?
Are the police likely to go through my purchases etc. or try to identify where I obtained it?

Reactions: Circles and Lifeisatrap
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Most likely they don't have the time or resources for such extensive investigations unless there's reason to suspect foul play.

Last edited:
Reactions: dolphin, Circles, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
I am wondering if ending one's life via N means that there will be a more extensive investigation into death than let's say hanging, because it's illegal?
Are the police likely to go through my purchases etc. or try to identify where I obtained it?
best example for N death was btw good old Norma Jean aka Marilyn Monroe
the N was NOT in her stomach..
was it injected????? by whom???
big myth about a broken girl....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: dolphin, Circles, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018

They might depend solely on which country youre from. But they wont find anything. All the transaction are in bitcoin. Untraceable.

Reactions: dolphin, Circles, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
They might depend solely on which country youre from. But they wont find anything. All the transaction are in bitcoin. Untraceable.
so let us thank the Lord for BTC!!

Reactions: dolphin, Circles and Lifeisatrap
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
You'll be long gone, and they are more worried about collecting your taxes after death. They only keep us alive to collect money, and yes what we are doing is illegal, but they have more pressing matters to attend to. They will simply bring your Dr to write off the death certificate, and if you leave the bottles lying around, they'll know what killed you. They may or may not go through your purchases, but the amount of money going into the investigation, they won't bother. Cops can be lazy that way imo.

Reactions: dolphin and Circles