• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I've gotten to the point I can't hear what others are saying. Whether I'm supposed to be listening during meetings or participating in the conversation, my head just goes over and over and over again my mistakes. Even though it has been nearly a year since I made a huge blunder, it is all I can think about.

Anyone else at the point you're not able to pay attention to anyone because of intrusive thoughts?

Reactions: littlelady774, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Johnnythefox and 5 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
yes.

Reactions: littlelady774, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Tragoedia Vitae and 1 other person
T

told.you.so

Feb 11, 2019
Yes. I can't even sleep because of racing thoughts. I'd sometimes be recalling incidents in my life, then I'd find myself creating conversations in my head, going through a series of what-ifs, then suddenly giving up and planning on how I will implement my ctb.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Johnnythefox, Tragoedia Vitae and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I suffer hugely with this atm and it's really difficult to deal with as it's new to me. I always used to be the sort of person who would think what happened yesterday was in the past and I would focus on today but this last year has just been a vicious circle of re running every last awful thought ever. I've been told it's part and parcel of depression and to "try and distract my myself" but it's not that easy. Some days I feel like there is a gremlin living in my head pulling thoughts out I hadn't remembered for years saying, "let's give this nasty one a good airing"

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Tragoedia Vitae and told.you.so