M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
If you're easily annoyed, please feel free to just click the back button and ignore this thread.

It's been a couple weeks, give or take, since I found this wonderful site and almost immediately made an account. I guess it's time I sort of introduce myself, and include a little of why I'm here.

There's nothing special about me really. I'm a middle age, fat and fairly unattractive woman. My two children are now grown, my daughter having married off while my son still lives with me. He's my youngest and has served as the only reason I still exist today. I love him so much that it literally hurts.

My mother died in July of this year. She raised my sister and me as a single mother. She worked two to three jobs to keep us housed and worked harder than any man I've ever known. The woman had numerous surgeries as we were growing up, most due to her pretty much pulling her insides apart with hernias. With very poor health, she quickly declined in her last years. The last two years were spent bed bound. A proud woman who was always extremely independent was reduced to a feeble shell who needed help using a bedpan. Everything she ever worked for was lost. It took over two years just to get her disability approved. During that time, she lost what little she had. I've never hurt so much in my life than when we lost her.

I can tell that I'm slowly becoming like she was at the beginning. My health is fading. I can no longer climb steps, get up from seats that aren't high off the ground. Can't even get off the toilet. I have severe incontinence, both types. My health limits the kind of work I can do.

I currently make a meager living as an uber driver. As some of you may know, this type of work has no job security. It's temporary. They deactivate drivers at the drop of a hat. All it takes is a pissed off passenger who's eager to lie. I put up to 300 miles nightly on my car. Right now, it's at over 153 thousand miles, thanks to rideshare. It isn't going to be much longer before it tears up. I can't afford to fix it, can't afford to buy another. I can't even afford to buy another tire to replace the one that has a slow leak! The car payment is two months behind as of this morning. I'm hoping they'll work with me. This isn't the first time, so they may not.

All it would take is for my son to move out for me to be homeless within a months time. And he should be able to have his own life! No child should have to worry about leaving a parent. I'm a burden on him, and it breaks my heart.

It's gotten to the point that I just can't anymore. I can't constantly worry if my car will still be in the driveway when I wake up for work. I can't worry about how I'm holding back my son. I can't worry about a daughter who abandoned the entire family and hasn't spoken to any of us since my mother died. It's all too much.

My SN will be here in a day or two, but now I'm scared to use it since reading about other's painful experiences. Actually, I'm getting to the point that I'm caring less about that sort of thing, just wanting it all to stop.

And how dare these holier than thou pro lifers tell any of us that we have to live.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Merlay, Silvermorning and 14 others
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Hello! So sorry to hear of your struggles. I hope you can find relief soon, whatever that may be.
I personally do not know of any accounts that have described SN induced "pain" per say- just a mild burning sensation of stomach & throat in one account (may be more that I don't know about). Most users have reported feeling painlessly uncomfortable from what I've seen. Feel free to link a thread if you know of any where pain was reported. We're always learning a lot about SN, though any agent will certainly interact differently with individual body chemistry, of course. Kind of up in the air!
In any case, thanks for sharing your story. :smiling:

Reactions: Silvermorning, Ghost2211, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Thanks for sharing story...you are amongst friends here...we all have our own demons we battle daily so you are more than welcome to express anything you want...am jealous of you getting SN wish I could get some and get the eject button ready to push on this life...I am having to wait till after lockdown to get to where I want to go...please do continue to express yourself and remember you are more loved than you think

Reactions: Silvermorning, Ghost2211 and x~Sophia~x
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Hello, it is nice to meet you and I hope you find what you are looking for. Smooth travels.

Reactions: Silvermorning, dropdeadfred and Ghost2211
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Sad story, I suppose no different from many others who have been on this forum over time. Best wishes for you and your family. If you lose a tire and can't afford a new one let me know. I'll buy you a tire

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and dropdeadfred
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hello, nice to meet you. Your post did not come off as a pity party or annoying, just human. A lot of us can empathize with the struggles. I hope you find what you're looking for in the community.

Reactions: Silvermorning, dropdeadfred and Time to fly
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Thank you guys for being so welcoming and supportive. Most of us can't be open and honest with anyone, aside from our small virtual community here. The amount of good this site does is extraordinary, and it is unsung at that. Oppression and slander seems to be the norm given for such an honorable service by an unenlightened world.

And I'm saying this as a newbie here. I'd like to personally thank the admin of this community. And it is a community. We all find solace here. Your efforts are appreciated.

Reactions: Silvermorning, dropdeadfred, demuic and 1 other person
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
I'm not much good with words but thank you for sharing, I hope your time here is a positive experience.

Reactions: Silvermorning, dropdeadfred and Time to fly
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I'm not much good with words but thank you for sharing, I hope your time here is a positive experience.
BLUE1970 you have always managed to say the right thing to me so don't be hard on yourself...

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, dropdeadfred and BLUE1970
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
SN arrived late yesterday evening! I'm bouncing around between that and CO in my car, parked in a secluded location. Probably charcoal cause a generator is expensive and they are limiting the CO danger from them now, according to what I've been reading about it.

CO seems more attractive. If done correctly, I could be unconcious within a few breaths and gone shortly after. With little to no discomfort.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning and Deleted member 14573