SuicideRed

SuicideRed

Nov 21, 2020
Hello everybody!

I am new to this site and don't know all the lingo or anything yet, so I hope you can help me.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: whywere and pthnrdnojvsc
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME!!!! Great to have you as a new global family member. We are a very supportive group with lots of love, caring, empathy, kindness, and support for everyone here. I hope you find everyone here as helpful as I have, Sanctioned Suicide is GREAT! Again, WELCOME, and so glad to have you here!!!! :heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: SuicideRed
SuicideRed

SuicideRed

Nov 21, 2020
WELCOME!!!! Great to have you as a new global family member. We are a very supportive group with lots of love, caring, empathy, kindness, and support for everyone here. I hope you find everyone here as helpful as I have, Sanctioned Suicide is GREAT! Again, WELCOME, and so glad to have you here!!!! :heart::hug:
Thank you so much for your warm welcome. I realized I didn't really say much about myself, I'm not great talking about myself. Recently, I feel like I've come to the end of the road. Life has been hard and I've had a lot of problems with my mental health. I'm planning on taking my life but I also have some kind of optimism that it won't come to that. But hopefully, either way, I have the support of this site :smiling::smiling::smiling:

• Love
Reactions: whywere