S

SuicidalCurryBoy

Aug 22, 2020
Hey everyone.

I'm new here.

My has been nohing but pain and misery from my childhood to my teen years. I have been bullied by men. And rejected by women. While the phsyical pain is now gone, the mental pain is only increasing. I have trouble sleeping, and I have a lot of nightmares. I have been to therapy. But the relief it gave me was temporary...

I still have nightmares and PTSD attacks.

I see dreams of my father beating my mother.
I breakdown at the sight of locked doors.

At 21 I started to loose hair.

I will probably look like a medieval freir in a few years.

Day by day, I can see my body failing.

Despite my daily workouts, I feel weaker and weaker every day, like the life draining from me.

My only relief is that my writing will uplift me so that I can make enough money to fix all my genetic defects.

All I feel is pain. It feels like pain is the only thing I ever felt.

Despite having a degree, I can't seem to be able to find work. The only work I've been offered pays minimum wage and expects professional results. I've had several jobs and I always found myself sitting at a desk and thinking "Is this it?"

I've tried multiple treatments for my skin, all with no luck...

I have come here to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, psychoticxerror and Wisdom3_1-9
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm so sorry you feel this way. I am grateful, though, that you can find solace in writing. I hope it brings you comfort along with income.

As for employment, now is a very difficult time for a lot of people. I have a doctorate and can't get a job in my field. I'm working in something completely unrelated and unfulfilling. Stay strong. The right fit may come along.

psychoticxerror

psychoticxerror

Is it over yet?
Aug 18, 2020
Welcome! I'm sorry that you've been let down by so many people. I have a bachelor's degree, and the jobs I've had were all pretty awful as well. I think many places are like that nowadays, which is why the gig industry has been growing. I hope that writing will bring you the peace that you deserve.