Denise2207

Denise2207

Aug 9, 2020
Hi. I have only Recently joined SS but have been lurking in the background for some time. The past six months have been tough and I found myself here looking for answers and methods. My SI changes from day to day, hour to hour and I haven't decided on my method yet but am leaning towards partial hanging or heroin overdose.

I am very pro choice and whilst I find it very sad when someone ctb I totally respect each of your decisions. I think you are all amazing and so very brave. Whoever said suicide was the easy way out was talking total shit. I think it is one of the bravest choices anyone can make. I love the way you are all supportive of each other, it's like a loving family.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, jessica22, I am ready and 7 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Welcome here and hope you will find some good supporting friends here, however your decision will be

Reactions: Denise2207
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Hi. I have only Recently joined SS but have been lurking in the background for some time. The past six months have been tough and I found myself here looking for answers and methods. My SI changes from day to day, hour to hour and I haven't decided on my method yet but am leaning towards partial hanging or heroin overdose.

I am very pro choice and whilst I find it very sad when someone ctb I totally respect each of your decisions. I think you are all amazing and so very brave. Whoever said suicide was the easy way out was talking total shit. I think it is one of the bravest choices anyone can make. I love the way you are all supportive of each other, it's like a loving family.
I, like you, lurked for a while but after seeing how supportive this community is. Welcome and I hope you find comfort here.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Denise2207
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I'm sorry for the circumstances which brought you here, but I hope you find this place as a supportive community with good information and very little judgment :))

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
Denise2207

Denise2207

Aug 9, 2020
I'm sorry for the circumstances which brought you here, but I hope you find this place as a supportive community with good information and very little judgment :))
Thank you so much @falloutcarter13

• Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13