fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
hello, I'm new here and I was finally accepted into the site.. I think I accidentally registered like 10 new accounts here but it's fine I think. whoops.
I'm corv and I am very new to forums. I hope that I can work on my social anxiety here and pop into new conversations ^^. I'm very passionate about art and music and do both to express myself. I'm joining this forum because I've been chronically suicidal for most my life and it'll be very nice to have a community that won't try to throw sympathy at me when I express my urges and thoughts. I hope I can make some friends here, I have lurked a lot and everyone here feels very welcoming .. if you have any questions feel free to ask :p

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RenMei, slugcat and whywere
slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
hello, I'm new here and I was finally accepted into the site.. I think I accidentally registered like 10 new accounts here but it's fine I think. whoops.
I'm corv and I am very new to forums. I hope that I can work on my social anxiety here and pop into new conversations ^^. I'm very passionate about art and music and do both to express myself. I'm joining this forum because I've been chronically suicidal for most my life and it'll be very nice to have a community that won't try to throw sympathy at me when I express my urges and thoughts. I hope I can make some friends here, I have lurked a lot and everyone here feels very welcoming .. if you have any questions feel free to ask :p
Welcome here ! i am somewhat new too ! hope you like this place :)
Oki now time for a question what kind of music do you like ? (¬ ゚-°)¬ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

• Love
Reactions: whywere and fleshgarden
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME to SS, my good friend! I hope that you, as I have found out, find that SS is a group of loving, caring and thoughtful souls.

Have a great upcoming week filled with love and beautiful blue skies and lovely flowers.

Again, WELCOME!

Walter

• Love
Reactions: fleshgarden
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Welcome here ! i am somewhat new too ! hope you like this place :)
Oki now time for a question what kind of music do you like ? (¬ ゚-°)¬ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
thank you!
oh dude I am so picky with music but I love so much. I've been exploring music more recently. my favorite stuff to listen to right now is death grips and ada rook. I even bought the powers that b album by death grips. I think ada rook is very underrated with her past work, like her album parasite, that I love sooo much because it sounds like what dealing with debilitating mental illness and cptsd is like ^^ it describes my brain perfectly I just love it So Much
sorry for rambling whoops...

RenMei

RenMei

phantom
Mar 13, 2023
Hello and welcome! I hope you're having a good time here.
I have a question. What movie genres do you like?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: whywere
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope that you find what you are looking for on here.

• Yay!
Reactions: fleshgarden