E

Execsf

Jul 6, 2020
Thank you for being here.

I found this website on one of my darker days, a couple weeks ago, and I've been lurking since. The past week was miserable - I was unable to get out of bed and consumed with thoughts of harming myself. I had several panic attacks which I willed myself to push through ... but, I'm not sure how long I will be able to persevere.

Reading the forums, your posts and the support this community provides each other has helped me a great deal - so, thank you to the founders, moderators, members and everyone else who contributes!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Epsilon0, somniummalum, Brokenwithbpd and 11 others
JD8080

JD8080

“Death is certain, Life is not “
Jun 28, 2020
Welcome !

• Love
Reactions: Execsf
Shiro20

Shiro20

Jul 2, 2020
hay, how can I post on here? because so far I can only reply to others posts, if anyone can help pls tell me, thanks and welcome!

Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
@Shiro20 You have to be a member for 24 hours and make an undisclosed number of posts. Pretty sure it's nothing crazy, just several. I'm sure someone around here probably knows exactly, but the rules don't give a concrete number.

E

Execsf

Jul 6, 2020
hay, how can I post on here? because so far I can only reply to others posts, if anyone can help pls tell me, thanks and welcome!
Under Forums/General Discussion Look for a dialogue box just above the sticky threads.

• Love
Reactions: Shiro20
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Welcome, luv!♡♡♡

We look forward to hearing more from u..♡

Reactions: Execsf
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.