W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Gonna check it out!
My mother suffers from schizophrenia and she is kinda one of the reasons why I became suicidal (but I don't want to ctb because of her now) so, I really like reading and watching videos about this mental illness so as to understand her in a better way. She can really be a monster and my dad and I can't send her to a psych ward because as long as she says "NO", they can't force her to go.

Ty 4 sharing.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Life_and_Death and luten
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Gonna check it out!
My mother suffers from schizophrenia and she is kinda one of the reasons why I became suicidal (but I don't want to ctb because of her now) so, I really like reading and watching videos about this mental illness so as to understand her in a better way. She can really be a monster and my dad and I can't send her to a psych ward because as long as she says "NO", they can't force her to go.

Ty 4 sharing.
I am making recordings of my life, and childhood, growing up in a household where the parent justified his violent behavior on his mental health issues, which turned out to be bi-polar. Sometimes it is good to listen to yourself, your life story, how you got where you are today. I might publish the recordings, because i want parents to know what violent childhood abuse does to a child, and how it can affect such a person later in life, and hopefully my father will also listen to it, before he dies.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife