W

Winniethepooh

Nov 17, 2019
I feel so dumb and ashamed. I keep writing to famous people online... Then, I write to apologize which I think just makes it worse. They don't reply so I have no idea what they think of me. It's so easy to click "send". I want to disappear.

I'm trying to stop. I shouldn't be here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nerve and lizinha
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
You write to real celebrities? How to you obtain the e-mail addresses? Be that as it may. It sounds innocent to me. I bet there are fans who write 100 letters or more to their idols. If it makes you feel worse, stop. If it makes you feel better, maybe you should continue. No harm done.

Reactions: randomz
W

Winniethepooh

Nov 17, 2019
Thank you Sensei! (In response to your question, I mostly write to them on Facebook).

Reactions: Sensei
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
Until you start asking them for used underwear I think you're not the worst they have to deal with.

• Hugs
Reactions: a_strange_day, Sensei, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
Don't send nude selfies, don't make threats, and don't keep contacting the same person over and over (where it could be construed as harassment).

Most importantly, don't expect a reply! Is that the reason why you're upset? Because you feel ignored?

Reactions: BPD Barbie and gnomeboy17
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I used to be addicted to here but took a few weeks away and it helped wonders. I know people who wouldn't admit it, but they're addicted to social media and their cell phone in general.

Reactions: Sensei and mediocre
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Addiction of any sort fires of those neuro transmitters in the brain. So does clicking on stuff. So does seeing those little red notification icons, especially the messages one (someone wants to talk to me, me!).
It's all good as long as you don't do it to excess and you aren't harming or harassing anyone.
Until you start asking them for used underwear I think you're not the worst they have to deal with.
Hahaha

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
I feel so dumb and ashamed. I keep writing to famous people online... Then, I write to apologize which I think just makes it worse. They don't reply so I have no idea what they think of me. It's so easy to click "send". I want to disappear.

I'm trying to stop. I shouldn't be here.
Dont worry, most of them dont even get your messages, they dont spend time on that. I'm sure they have someone else to do online job and usually they hide.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Only famous person I ever sent anything to was Stephen King. I sent it to...
Stephen King (yes that one)
Bangor, Maine.
He got it too.
It was a picture of a cuddly toy with a toy gun to its head and the caption...
'Write the next Dark Tower book or the bunny gets it.'
He wrote back...
'Yes I know, I'm working on it.'

Reactions: nerve, TheBigBurden, Sensei and 1 other person
W

Winniethepooh

Nov 17, 2019
Don't send nude selfies, don't make threats, and don't keep contacting the same person over and over (where it could be construed as harassment).

Most importantly, don't expect a reply! Is that the reason why you're upset? Because you feel ignored?

No, that's not why. On the contrary, I'm afraid that they'll reply. I'm so afraid I avoid checking my inbox.

Thank you for your responses. They made me feel better.

Haha...thank you...

Last edited:
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I'm using this place and other websites to procrastinate from the real life things I'm supposed to be getting done.