StarFaded

StarFaded

Aug 24, 2022
It has come to my attention that SN may get stuck at customs here in NZ. Does this mean I'll never receive my SN?

And will I be able to get like a refund or resend from IC if this actually happens to my order??

sheepgirl

sheepgirl

Student
Aug 11, 2018
Oh shit, I'm in NZ too and probably gonna order soon. Why they gotta be so difficult about SN. Let me die in peace

BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
Just to let you know if you order it the contents will be tested since it is a powderish substance. I live in NZ and have been tempted to order it as my current stuff is a bit old now. back when I ordered mine about 2-3 years ago it was checked and now they maybe stricter with it since the only legal places to buy it in NZ is through chemical suppliers.

Honestly It is a gamble to get your hands on SN now before bigger crackdowns happen.

sheepgirl

sheepgirl

Student
Aug 11, 2018
Just to let you know if you order it the contents will be tested since it is a powderish substance. I live in NZ and have been tempted to order it as my current stuff is a bit old now. back when I ordered mine about 2-3 years ago it was checked and now they maybe stricter with it since the only legal places to buy it in NZ is through chemical suppliers.

Honestly It is a gamble to get your hands on SN now before bigger crackdowns happen.
I was able to order from a NZ company last week by getting it sent to a workplace. Just waiting for it to hopefully get delivered, website seems legit - they sell to schools etc. cost me $75 including shipping for 250g. Just had to dig through all the websites - there is one that will sell to you pretty easily.

Reactions: Euthanza
StarFaded

StarFaded

Aug 24, 2022

Coming back to say how much I regret not ordering the SN from IC when I had the chance. Now I have to come up with other messier and more painful ways and it causes me extra stress trying to plan it.

How do you manage all this? šŸ˜”

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep