goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
So i don't know the details of this study,but apparently one was injected on suicidal people that people who have thoughts or tendencies of suicide are less likely to feel suicidal if they're confident of a way out.

So if they have a way set up or access to an exit door,let's say you have a suicide kit ready or a gun or a poison of sorts right and your confidence in that is high.

Basically knowing you can leave whenever your less inclined to resort to it because it's there as opposed to people who don't have that door.

So i hear anyways i've done a awful job of explaining this i can reading this back myself but it's definitely interesting

My point to you people is this,you have a magic pill or a gun or whatever that's certainly to kill you quickly or painlessly,you can use it whenever no expiration date no worries about people taking it away from you it's always there.

Do you feel more at ease? Would you consider trying to move forward or even to recover,or do you just sit on it until you feel your ready? Do you try tying up loose ends or any thing else?

Just curious on this little thought bubble of mine i've created and for those opinions of others to how they feel on the matter perhaps i'll give my own thoughts later but I'd imagine some could assume if they know me and my story long enough

Reactions: Ironborn, yyytry, divinemistress36 and 3 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I think that's probably true. I am reasoning by analogy with terminally ill patients who are on morphine. If they themselves can control the rate at which they receive morphine (e.g. by means of a switch that controls the rate at which they receive it intravenously) they tend to require less morphine than if someone else, such as a doctor, controls how much they get. Feeling that you are in control usually has a very positive effect.

Reactions: Ironborn, divinemistress36, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
This is why the attack on SaSu only contradicts the goals of these so called "heroes" tryna stop us.

Reactions: Ironborn, goodoldnoname923, myusername890 and 3 others
Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
I suppose this is true.
Before I made my noose and it was ready to attach to any sturdy point, I was in chaos. Obsessing over methods, etc.

When I've taken apart the noose/carabiners, I become more edgy/prone to panic.
So I keep it fully assembled in a bag. I always know where the bag is. And that calms me down.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Psychiatrist described it as a rather common coping-mechanism.

How common, exactly? Not sure. Apparently, many people enjoy having that door open. Reptilian brain can never feel backed into a corner, innit?

Reactions: goodoldnoname923