draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
So I haven't got my sn yet but I have decided since I'm a bit of a nerd I will not be deciding a date. Instead I will leave it to the hands of fate.

After getting my sn I will roll a d20 every day and the day I roll a nat 20 will be the day I take it. I doubt anyone has been crazy/nerdy enough to literally leave their life up to fate like this before so at least I'll have a unique way out.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: StellaSomnus, アホペンギン, thebookofdisquiet. and 2 others
mindless_imp

mindless_imp

lost but not found
Sep 9, 2023
So I haven't got my sn yet but I have decided since I'm a bit of a nerd I will not be deciding a date. Instead I will leave it to the hands of fate.

After getting my sn I will roll a d20 every day and the day I roll a nat 0 will be the day I take it. I doubt anyone has been crazy/nerdy enough to literally leave their life up to fate like this before so at least I'll have a unique way out.
is a nat 0 a 1?

• Hugs
Reactions: draekmir
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
After getting my sn I will roll a d20 every day and the day I roll a nat 0 will be the day I take it.
Thats the best way of deciding ive ever seen. I never roll perfect 20 so I might not succeed with that lol

Reactions: draekmir
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
is a nat 0 a 1?
I apologize I'll have to edit my post I meant to put a "nat 20"
Thats the best way of deciding ive ever seen. I never roll perfect 20 so I might not succeed with that lol
It might take a while, months even but that's the fun and randomness of it. Gives me plenty of time to make sure I'm fully prepared to commit to my decision and theres no anxiety if waiting for the date set coming up since not even I will know when it's going to happen. I might make another post once I get the sn and publicly roll a d20 in the chatroom here and post the results on my post every day until it happens.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
George Cockroft (Dr Luke Rhinehart) would surely be proud of you … although, perhaps you should be rolling dice to see whether you should continue through with this ?

draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
George Cockroft (Dr Luke Rhinehart) would surely be proud of you … although, perhaps you should be rolling dice to see whether you should continue through with this ?
I appreciate the care but my mind was made up years ago, I just hadn't settled on the method until a few months ago that's when I found SaSu. Never have to make up my mind on the time at least 😂

Also the dice man was such an obscure reference I didn't think anyone here would know it 10/10 ily for that

• Yay!
Reactions: SVEN