Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I figured some folks would find this article worth a gander.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, it's_all_a_game and lanax09
In2TheVoid

In2TheVoid

Pathological
Feb 18, 2021
"When you have a grossly overabundant species, the kind of damage they can do is huge," VerCauteren says. "Sometimes you have to remove the animals to solve the problem."

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I figured some folks would find this article worth a gander.
In the article they said they put the SN into capsules and mixed it with some kind of peanut paste so that the pigs wouldn't detect the SN. I wonder if i could fill capsules with SN? and then mix the SN capsules up with peanut butter and then take it ? I love the taste of peanut butter , And i would take much more than the 30 grams of SN in the capsules. i'm not sure if the SN in the capsules and peanut butter would release 30 grams immediately as in taking it with just water. I wonder if this would make it less likely to vomit or more? I mean it worked with feral pigs and some pigs weigh much more than humans. I assume a pig would consume much more than 30 grams of SN in the capsules mixed with peanut paste because they eat a large quantity of food at one time.

Last edited:
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
In the article they said they put the SN into capsules and mixed it with some kind of peanut paste so that the pigs wouldn't detect the SN. I wonder if i could fill capsules with SN? and then mix the SN capsules up with peanut butter and then take it ? I love the taste of peanut butter , And i would take much more than the 30 grams of SN in the capsules. i'm not sure if the SN in the capsules and peanut butter would release 30 grams immediately as in taking it with just water. I wonder if this would make it less likely to vomit or more? I mean it worked with feral pigs and some pigs weigh much more than humans.
don't take much over the lethal dose, SN has a serious potential for vomiting

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
"When you have a grossly overabundant species, the kind of damage they can do is huge," VerCauteren says. "Sometimes you have to remove the animals to solve the problem."
So why not remove humans? They'd find plenty of volunteers on Sanctioned Suicide.