S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
Some folks have opted into intentional homelessness so-to-speak because they have been harassed, bullied, stalked to such an extent everywhere they go, that they can not experience peaceful enjoyment of their living space which is a right. No one should be forced to have a home if they choose not to, and no one should be told what constitutes a home. If a barn feels like home, it is home for you. If you rv or even car feels like home, home it shall be for you. Too many outsiders have say in personal matters of humans. That's very depressing to me. Let people be free to live as they choose. These constraints make me want to rush to ctb.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, TooConscious, Stick and 9 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
You sound like a free spirit, I loved what you wrote.

Reactions: Marchioness, enuff, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I definitely agree with what you said, that people can live in less conventional places like in their car if they want and they're under no obligation to conform to the norms of what a home should be. Although, I think that the vast majority of people do want to live in a standard house because it's arguably the most comfortable and convenient option. Homelessness can definitely be preferable to living at home if there are abusive people at home or it's an abusive neighbourhood. I would say though, that homelessness is mostly a negative situation that most people prefer to avoid. When you are homeless, you're at risk of harassment/bullying/stalking from the public and the police. I personally would rather be dead than homeless, such is my aversion to it. Even with a home I'd still rather be dead, but without?...there's no way I could recover mentally from that. I find it hard to believe that there are people content with being homeless...it's humiliating and painful.

Reactions: XYZ, Deleted member 4993 and Good4Nothing
S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
I definitely agree with what you said, that people can live in less conventional places like in their car if they want and they're under no obligation to conform to the norms of what a home should be. Although, I think that the vast majority of people do want to live in a standard house because it's arguably the most comfortable and convenient option. Homelessness can definitely be preferable to living at home if there are abusive people at home or it's an abusive neighbourhood. I would say though, that homelessness is mostly a negative situation that most people prefer to avoid. When you are homeless, you're at risk of harassment/bullying/stalking from the public and the police. I personally would rather be dead than homeless, such is my aversion to it. Even with a home I'd still rather be dead, but without?...there's no way I could recover mentally from that. I find it hard to believe that there are people content with being homeless...it's humiliating and painful.
Please read my posts with clarity before responding. Intentional homelessness is a choice, and thus not negative at all. Most people are ridden with fear, so much fear that they just conform to whatever without ever thinking outside the bix. Even research touts we all can live on much less than we have. This is just a culture of excess. Intentional homelessness does not mean lack of financial stability. As I stated initially, it can be a chpice if those who are harassed/stalked/bullied/etc. everyplace they have LIVED. If you'd rather be dead than Intentionally homeless, I find that interesting.

Last edited:
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Please read my posts with clarity before responding. Intentional homelessness is a choice, and thus not negative at all. Most people are ridden with fear, so much fear that they just conform to whatever without ever thinking outside the bix. Even research touts we all can live on much less than we have. This is just a culture of excess. Intentional homelessness does not mean lack of financial stability. As I stated initially, it can be a chpice if those who are harassed/stalked/bullied/etc. everyplace they have LIVED. If you'd rather be dead than Intentionally homeless, I find that interesting.
If someone wants to be homeless intentionally then that's fine and I have no objection to it, I can't understand it because it runs so counter to my deep fear of homelessness, but it's their choice and it doesn't harm anyone else so why not. Personally, I would never be intentionally homeless.

Reactions: XYZ, Deleted member 4993 and Good4Nothing
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
... Too many outsiders have say in personal matters of humans. That's very depressing to me. Let people be free to live as they choose. These constraints make me want to rush to ctb.
that's especially true this week as the us senate pushes through the nomination of conservative pro-life supreme court judge. why can't those people just stay outtamyface? they won't do anything to help homelessness, just make it more difficult for you to live and let live. i'm not wanting to ctb because of them. fuck them. this is my own choice i made many years ago, the timing is up to me.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I also would rather be dead than homeless.
I've been homeless. I'm not strong enough to do it again.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, Deleted member 4993, Worthless_nobody and 3 others
S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
If someone wants to be homeless intentionally then that's fine and I have no objection to it, I can't understand it because it runs so counter to my deep fear of homelessness, but it's their choice and it doesn't harm anyone else so why not. Personally, I would never be intentionally homeless.
I am glad you revealed you are like the masses just as I stated-fearfu. However, you missed the entire point of the post. I respectfully ask that you refrain from replying to my posts with combative off-topic statements when you clearly either have not read the post, or did not read it with understanding. Thank you.
I also would rather be dead than homeless.
I've been homeless. I'm not strong enough to do it again.
I can understand this because you've experienced it before unintentionally, clearly it was horrible for you to the extent thst you're running to the bus stop to avoid homelessness twice in a life. I get it.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Meditation guide
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I am glad you revealed you are like the masses just as I stated-fearfu. However, you missed the entire point of the post. I respectfully ask that you refrain from replying to my posts with combative off-topic statements when you clearly either have not read the post, or did not read it with understanding. Thank you.
I'm not sure what your problem is.

Reactions: XYZ, Good4Nothing, CarbonMonoxide and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
He read your post with clarity and stated his own opinion. He has a right to do that.

I feel like he does. I would rather be dead than homeless.

I am glad you revealed you are like the masses just as I stated-fearfu. However, you missed the entire point of the post. I respectfully ask that you refrain from replying to my posts with combative off-topic statements when you clearly either have not read the post, or did not read it with understanding. Thank you

Please don't bully people who have opinions that differ from yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk, Silenos, XYZ and 7 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I have been homeless. I would instant ctb if I had to be homeless again. It was pure hell for me. If someone wants to do it willingly that's fine I'm not judging but it's a very hard existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, XYZ, Good4Nothing and 3 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
He read your post with clarity and stated his own opinion. He has a right to do that.

I feel like he does. I would rather be dead than homeless.

Please don't bully people who have opinions that differ from yours.
Yeah this person doesn't react very with us caring for him/her. I'll leave at that for him/her.

Reactions: SunnyDaze and Meditation guide
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is an interesting question for you to have come up with and ask in the way you are asking it.

I made sure to reread it to try and have a good understanding of what it is you are looking for in a response from people. I do not mean to upset you by responding, so please feel free to be clear and blunt with me if you have any problems.

I have been intentionally homeless for a decent amount of time now, and have lived all over my country in different hotel rooms for the past two years. I have thoroughly enjoyed not having any type of traditional home.

I have also been, I guess, 'intentionally-unintentionally homeless' living in a Jeep. I think I would actually prefer something like this instead of living in a traditional home anymore, if done intentionally.

This is an open public forum. Anyone may respond however they want to respond. It is probably about as easy to have miscommunication, as it is a misperception of the intent used in the context of communication, etc...

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, XYZ and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I have been intentionally homeless for a decent amount of time now, and have lived all over my country in different hotel rooms for the past two years. I have thoroughly enjoyed not having any type of traditional home.

I have also been, I guess, 'intentionally-unintentionally homeless' living in a Jeep. I think I would actually prefer something like this instead of living in a traditional home anymore, if done intentionally.
Wow I can appreciate that lifestyle although I have too many health issues and need the stability of a home, at least a steady bathroom, kitchen and bed. I wish I could be a nomad.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and XYZ
S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
It is an interesting question for you to have come up with and ask in the way you are asking it.

I made sure to reread it to try and have a good understanding of what it is you are looking for in a response from people. I do not mean to upset you by responding, so please feel free to be clear and blunt with me if you have any problems.

This is an open public forum. Anyone may respond however they want to respond. It is probably about as easy to have miscommunication, as it is a misperception of the intent used in the context of communication, etc...
Wow. I was enjoying your respinse until the rude ending. You are in error. NO one may respind to me disrespectfully, aggressively, in a bullying manner, etc. and I have the right to disallow ANYONE to mistreat me period. It is sad how many of you utilize this good forum of expression to be rude and bully. I know I have been mistreated enough to kast a lifetime. I have done nothing to you and didn't ask you to respond, and you do so with this type of ending. Please just leave me alonr. I am trying to utilize this forum for the proper purpose.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Wow. I was enjoying your respinse until the rude ending. You are in error. NO one may respind to me disrespectfully, aggressively, in a bullying manner, etc. and I have the right to disallow ANYONE to mistreat me period. It is sad how many of you utilize this good forum of expression to be rude and bully. I know I have been mistreated enough to kast a lifetime. I have done nothing to you and didn't ask you to respond, and you do so with this type of ending. Please just leave me alonr.
Hi honey I'm enjoying your posts a lot. It's refreshing and snapped me out of my usual stupor. People respond how they want. Hope that's ok? They may not always agree with you. That's just what happens on forums but so far I have not seen anyone actually bullying you. When people say they can respond however they want that is not the same thing as bullying you. Just realize that when you post thing people are going to possibly say things that indicate they disagree.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Wow I can appreciate that lifestyle although I have too many health issues and need the stability of a home, at least a steady bathroom, kitchen and bed. I wish I could be a nomad.

I remember how it felt when I was living in my Jeep. I think I could have enjoyed it, but the experience was overshadowed by depression and psychosis back then though.

It was not something I was familiar with living 'on the streets', homeless or outside before either, and so this was a troublesome thing.

I believe it would be a nice way to live intentionally like this in a vehicle without a traditional place to call home, at least from time to time.

Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
I'm planning to live in a car one day so I can live off a part-time job.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and Deleted member 4993
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Having spent time on the streets in the uk I can tell you people who actually sleep on the street are either mentally ill or its only a temporary issue because they've only just become homeless... The people you see begging tend to live in hostels/bedsits and are funding drug habits, these people mostly love the chaotic lifestyle. Half of them have given up, just like other members of society some good some bad some evil some samaritans some very ill. I couldn't do it again.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Wow. I was enjoying your respinse until the rude ending. You are in error. NO one may respind to me disrespectfully, aggressively, in a bullying manner, etc. and I have the right to disallow ANYONE to mistreat me period. It is sad how many of you utilize this good forum of expression to be rude and bully. I know I have been mistreated enough to kast a lifetime. I have done nothing to you and didn't ask you to respond, and you do so with this type of ending. Please just leave me alonr. I am trying to utilize this forum for the proper purpose.

That's good. I am glad you were able to enjoy part of it.

I appreciate your response to my response as well, since I was curious how it would come across and be percieved. It was truly not meant to be ill-mannered or offensively impolite in the least bit at all though. Not meant to be rude, disrespectful, aggressive, or as a bully, etc...

Thank you for letting me know how you interpreted it.