• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
You guys we should buy a house and invite everyone from the forum to live there. Or start some sort of Intentional community...I don't have the funds to start it but...I dunno. Any rich and wealthy SaSU users want to give us all a home?

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
im not so good with people. imagine all the bpd and bipolar people in 1 house. suicidal many drinking. probably not the best idea. but i like your sentiment

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah, that'll get the cult label shaken off our community. Especially if this rich benefactor becomes a celebrity of some sort to us.

I doubt super rich people would even have much need to become longstanding members. Even if they're suicidal, they could easily just acquire SN or N or even hire someone to build a euthanasia chamber for them. They have no need to engage with the community because there are infinitely better things to do with all that wealth.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and bipolar22