KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
this is my greatest fear. its ruining my life.

i first played The Walking Dead game at my grandmas house with my brothers, and it just came out. i was super young, probably 6 or 7. maybe older. i liked that your choices mattered and the story was interesting and i thought lee was cool.

i was having fun. until the point where you find your zombified brother under a telephone pole, i thought "what if that was my brothers? or my mom? or my dad?" and dread set in. ive been traumatized ever since.

i didnt play the game until it was free on xbox 360 years later, which i played through all the chapters. dread and sadness was the only thing i felt, but i was so hooked.

probably a week after i stopped playing, my brother and i also watched the show that had just come out. it was horrifying. masses of bloodied bodies. the dead stacked on top of each other.

its not the zombie creature that scares me, its the fact that the world is dead. your distant relatives, the nice lady down the street, someone you saw in a commercial for fast food. all dead. it fucks me up so bad.

everyday im reminded how feeble, fragile the world is. every where i look, everyone i talk to, the world can break in two in seconds. i cant enjoy myself anymore. i cant even hang out with my mom, who i love the most, without the dread of annihilation, and the collapse of society. everything gone, and everyone i knew taken with it.

i currently dont own a gun, but the moment i get my license im going to have one specifically to kill myself if the apocalypse ever happened. load up on drugs and just kill myself.

chaos.

All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
It'll happen eventually, no use fearing it.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Are you diagnosed with anything?

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
An apocalypse would be the best thing to happen to humanity.
Who wants this suffering to go on.

Reactions: demuic
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
Are you diagnosed with anything?
i get this is a serious question but it made me laugh a little. imagine a president being asked that after a speech LOL

also no, not officially. i dont want to be bogged down by employers and such seeing i have "depression".

as far as anyone's concerned, im a normal happy person.
An apocalypse would be the best thing to happen to humanity.
Who wants this suffering to go on.
sure, at times i feel this way too. that the world is better off without us, and in some instances its true.

but we're here. we've been here.

mothers, baby daughters, best friends, grandparents... not a pleasant thought to imagine them all dead.

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
i get this is a serious question but it made me laugh a little. imagine a president being asked that after a speech LOL

also no, not officially. i dont want to be bogged down by employers and such seeing i have "depression".
It sounds like you suffer from very specific intrusive, unwanted, uncontrollable thoughts (or obsessions)

Reactions: KiraComplex
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
It sounds like you suffer from very specific intrusive, unwanted, uncontrollable thoughts (or obsessions)
i do suffer from that. a lot of that. mostly uncontrollable, dominating thoughts.

such as wanting an impossible burger right now so early in the morning. mmm....

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Uh, what? Your medical records are private (depending on where you live, I guess).

KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
Uh, what? Your medical records are private (depending on where you live, I guess).
not in the military, which is what im going to do. you can get DQ for basically anything mental related, too much work.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: TooConscious
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
this is my greatest fear. its ruining my life.

i first played The Walking Dead game at my grandmas house with my brothers, and it just came out. i was super young, probably 6 or 7. maybe older. i liked that your choices mattered and the story was interesting and i thought lee was cool.

i was having fun. until the point where you find your zombified brother under a telephone pole, i thought "what if that was my brothers? or my mom? or my dad?" and dread set in. ive been traumatized ever since.

i didnt play the game until it was free on xbox 360 years later, which i played through all the chapters. dread and sadness was the only thing i felt, but i was so hooked.

probably a week after i stopped playing, my brother and i also watched the show that had just come out. it was horrifying. masses of bloodied bodies. the dead stacked on top of each other.

its not the zombie creature that scares me, its the fact that the world is dead. your distant relatives, the nice lady down the street, someone you saw in a commercial for fast food. all dead. it fucks me up so bad.

everyday im reminded how feeble, fragile the world is. every where i look, everyone i talk to, the world can break in two in seconds. i cant enjoy myself anymore. i cant even hang out with my mom, who i love the most, without the dread of annihilation, and the collapse of society. everything gone, and everyone i knew taken with it.

i currently dont own a gun, but the moment i get my license im going to have one specifically to kill myself if the apocalypse ever happened. load up on drugs and just kill myself.

chaos.
An apocalypse will never happen on that scale.

It's just a fictitious scenario. People will never come back as zombies like that.

KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
An apocalypse will never happen on that scale.

It's just a fictitious scenario. People will never come back as zombies like that.
its not the zombies part, theyll decay within months and ill just go live in the desert. because ya know. rotting meat.

its just the apocalypse part. it could be nukes, a virus, whatever. just a mass exodus of lives is what i care about.
That sounds a lot like the Pure O form of OCD
i researched it, right on the money honestly. i took one of those dumb online tests and i found myself relating to a lot of it down to a T.