V

vcnt

Feb 26, 2023
Lots of you seem to be completely delusional.
Caring about why the universe exists, how it was created, does life have any meaning, trying to explain why certain people think a certain way.
None of this fucking matters in the slightest.
Your life, nor anyone else's has ever been impacted by this, I'm sure most of you have real, tangible issues, so why choose to complain or seek answers for such pointless fucking things?
I read thread after thread and the more i read I'm convinced most of the people here are actual idiots, claiming society is evil SOCIETY ISN'T A PERSON OR A BEING IT IS A THING, A CHAIR CAN NOT BE EVIL IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY ULTERIOR AGENDA TO CAUSE PEOPLE HARM IT LITERALLY JUST IS, if you have a specific problem, health care is shit in my country, then the POLITICIANS ETC ARE AT FAULT NOT SOME ABSTRACT CONCEPT OF A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE LIVING IN CLOSE PROXIMITY.
"nothing matters" ok so STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING?
IF IT DOESNT MATTER WHY DO YOU CARE? WHAT IS THE REASON FOR BEING UPSET

Reactions: novem
W

Why Me?

Experienced
Apr 5, 2022
Lots of you seem to be completely delusional.
Caring about why the universe exists, how it was created, does life have any meaning, trying to explain why certain people think a certain way.
None of this fucking matters in the slightest.
Your life, nor anyone else's has ever been impacted by this, I'm sure most of you have real, tangible issues, so why choose to complain or seek answers for such pointless fucking things?
I read thread after thread and the more i read I'm convinced most of the people here are actual idiots, claiming society is evil SOCIETY ISN'T A PERSON OR A BEING IT IS A THING, A CHAIR CAN NOT BE EVIL IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY ULTERIOR AGENDA TO CAUSE PEOPLE HARM IT LITERALLY JUST IS, if you have a specific problem, health care is shit in my country, then the POLITICIANS ETC ARE AT FAULT NOT SOME ABSTRACT CONCEPT OF A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE LIVING IN CLOSE PROXIMITY.
"nothing matters" ok so STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING?
IF IT DOESNT MATTER WHY DO YOU CARE? WHAT IS THE REASON FOR BEING UPSET
I understand your point of view, but people are suffering, and trying to cope. They are trying to make sense of things, they are trying understand why things are so difficult & painful for them compared to normal people which society is designed for. Its very painful to be rejected by society for things that are not their fault, and society is comprised of people. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying you seem to lack compassion. I understand being intellectually annoyed by others perspectives, but these people are suffering, and if that makes them delusional, they shouldn't be shamed for it in my opinion.

Reactions: Ultracheese, freevoid, Hollowman and 3 others
DumbOnlineGirl

DumbOnlineGirl

in recovery <3
Feb 26, 2023
Everyone's experience and opinions on life are different, and trying to push your own beliefs onto others, while meaning well, isn't usually helpful. People on here are already vulnerable, myself included. Yelling and calling people delusional isn't a good look imo. Its human nature to seek answers. I agree that people get angry at the wrong people when politicians are truly to blame, but society is a real concept, essentially created by centuries of brainwashing and peer pressure to act/be a certain way. Blaming things on society as well as politics is valid. Invalidating people's reasons for being upset is not a good idea. Understanding and compassion through and through.

Reactions: Ultracheese, Ruma, vcnt and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Calm down dude.

When people come to the end they often ask themselves questions about the nature of existence. It's just how the mind works. This community is full of deep abstract thinkers, which might explain why they feel disturbed by realities most people don't give a second thought to. It's not fair to call people here idiots just cos you don't understand their train of thought

When people claim society is evil, they refer to the collective forces. Blaming society as an entity is quite valid. Sure, a lot of blame goes to politicians. But it also goes to education, voter's, general perceptions and attitudes, other decision makers, influencers, friends and family, you name it. Everyone plays a part. That's "society"

• Hmph!
Reactions: Ultracheese, wait.what, Chemical Animal and 5 others
V

vcnt

Feb 26, 2023
That is fair, i don't necessarily disagree with either of you to the full extent.
I think my real issue is that sometimes some, which to me appear as real delusions, i.e. "work was created to make people suffer", and then they're are perpetuated and circulated and accepted as truth within the circle, despite being obviously false. This is my real qualm and the original post was really more of a rant, i am sorry for being harsh.

Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
I just wanna make sure I understand so sorry if I'm oversimplifying, but are you venting about people making irrational statements when they're venting?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your thread is what is garbage, you are completely missing the point of this site which is for suicidal people to vent, this is pretty much the only place in which people can be open about hating life and wanting to die. You do know that nobody is forcing you to be on here if it bothers you so much, so just don't insult people who are already suffering, it's so insensitive. To be honest, I think that the original post is just a troll post. I'm sorry that you are so starved for attention OP.

• Love
Reactions: Next-to-Nil
SleepInStatic

SleepInStatic

Feb 26, 2023
This comes across as some really immature nihilistic post and there are numerous reasons why things like this are discussed. If nothing has a purpose, there's no argument for or against discussing things that have no meaning. If it doesn't matter, you have no reason to care in the first place. Also, society is not an inanimate object, there's plenty of theories regarding things like the collective unconsciousness and similar ideas. Society is based off of a very large group of people's morals, and I think there's merit in discussing whether it can be good or evil. Even then, saying society is bad is obviously just a simpler way of making the argument that the ideas of a large group of people are disagreeable to you. This is plainly a bad take and kind of hypocritical as well. You'd do well to be less objective about these things.

V

vcnt

Feb 26, 2023
Your thread is what is garbage, you are completely missing the point of this site which is for suicidal people to vent, this is pretty much the only place in which people can be open about hating life and wanting to die. You do know that nobody is forcing you to be on here if it bothers you so much, so just don't insult people who are already suffering, it's so insensitive. To be honest, I think that the original post is just a troll post. I'm sorry that you are so starved for attention OP.
what is your story? i see you everywhere being sad under every post spreading your misery

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
what is your story? i see you everywhere being sad under every post spreading your misery
There's not much worth saying about me, I'm just someone who has never wished to exist but sadly I'm still here. I simply despise life, life is something I see as being useless and not worth enduring. And yes, there's so much to be miserable about in this hellish world. After all I was so unfairly forced here in the first place. Being sad is the only thing I'm good at.

• Hugs
Reactions: Next-to-Nil