• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

make_00

make_00

Jul 3, 2020
I'm curious about how insulin would work as a suicide method (if it is even something worth trying) in extremely high doses. success percentage, etc... if anyone has any information or knowledge on the subject I would greatly appreciate it. thank you. I need to mention that this is as a non-diabetic.

Reactions: depressedsally
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If you do a site search, it's been discussed a lot on the forum. It is not a reliable method.

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, SuicidalSymphonies and make_00
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I tried it. the first recorded blood sugar (since it kept erroring at first) was 7. had I not been found I'd be very dead. they were surprised when I didn't have brain damage because I guess it caused my brain to swell a lot. all that really resulted was now I need ridiculous amounts of insulin for everything where every endocrinologist tells me I have to be counting carbs wrong.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and make_00
make_00

make_00

Jul 3, 2020
I tried it. the first recorded blood sugar (since it kept erroring at first) was 7. had I not been found I'd be very dead. they were surprised when I didn't have brain damage because I guess it caused my brain to swell a lot. all that really resulted was now I need ridiculous amounts of insulin for everything where every endocrinologist tells me I have to be counting carbs wrong.
I see! thank you for sharing your experience. that is what I figured... if there was absolute certainty on not being found, the odds of success would go up...

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I'm curious about how insulin would work as a suicide method (if it is even something worth trying) in extremely high doses. success percentage, etc... if anyone has any information or knowledge on the subject I would greatly appreciate it. thank you. I need to mention that this is as a non-diabetic.

See my post on this topic.

And as mentioned, please do a forum search before posting questions that may well have been answered comprehensively before.

Reactions: make_00
make_00

make_00

Jul 3, 2020
See my post on this topic.

And as mentioned, please do a forum search before posting questions that may well have been answered comprehensively before.
Thank you!

Reactions: autumnal
M

Madiem

misplaced soul
Jan 14, 2020
I have attempted insulin method with 6 pens of the fast acting type and a more than a 9 hours fasting it ended with me shaking and sweating for about 3 hours in my bed before i decided to give up on the method i rushed for the honey and downed god knows how much and went on to raid the kitchen for anything sweet after having my fill i drank myself to sleep and luckily i made it through that fail without side effects non that i noticed anyway.
Overall the method can be decent if done right
i just spent like half an hour injecting myself with the small needle heads that are usually used with those pens and it could be much easier if you use a proper tool to inject it fast. i wouldn't try insulin again though.

Reactions: make_00
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
apologies. I don't know what the actual measure is, but a normal reading is 90

Wait, your BSL was 7 mg/dL?! Then there was a major misunderstanding after all, because I'd assumed you meant 7 mmol/L, which is in normal range. 7 mg/dL is just ridiculously low. I'm very surprised you didn't die from it! :O

Reactions: so tired or manic
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
Wait, your BSL was 7 mg/dL?! Then there was a major misunderstanding after all, because I'd assumed you meant 7 mmol/L, which is in normal range. 7 mg/dL is just ridiculously low. I'm very surprised you didn't die from it! :O

apparently I didn't get a reading until after I had been given a couple shots of glucogon. I was in a coma without medical help for a few days after.

also tried stopping insulin years later and have a bullseye scar on my knee because drilling a hole to the bone marrow was the only way to get an IV in me. that one was a medically induced coma and apparently I had to be strapped down because I ripped the intubation tubes out of my throat.

after that I've given up on attempts since I seem to be immortal.

Reactions: autumnal