itsactuallyover127

itsactuallyover127

Aug 1, 2024
I'm a type one diabetic and the chemical I have the easiest access to is insulin. I have stockpiles of it.

There's no megathread here about insulin so I need to ask how effective and if it is really able to end it all

The research I did online didn't help either

This is cause I can't buy SN or N from Egypt and international shipping is tricky because customs are strict and the idea of getting into legal trouble triggers severe paranoia to me, but if you somehow know an egyptian source pm it please

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Insulin and blood sugar problems can indeed be dangerous for life but afaik it's not a secure method. I can't help you with sources but if you spend some more time here and gain some trust level you will be able to source SN eventually. Other "useful" meds should be relatively easy available OTC there, probably except Benzos.

Reactions: CatLvr
itsactuallyover127

itsactuallyover127

Aug 1, 2024
Yeah i overdosed on insulin accidentally as a kid but always had low doses like 100ml to 300ml so they never managed to hurt me severely, worst was a hospitalization and being unconscious for like a few hours.
I wonder if it changes if i manage to not treat the low blood sugar or get caught for like 8 hours and also use much larger doses, like 3000ml - 6000ml maybe?

Reactions: CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I had a nurse tell me once that if she ever decided to "not be here any longer" she would OD with her opioid Rx, with her blood pressure meds, some antiemetic and her husband's insulin. Now I wish I had taken the time to find out her reasoning for those medications (a high chance for a relatively painless success vs. just being convenient and hoping for the best).

itsactuallyover127

itsactuallyover127

Aug 1, 2024
Hmm I see, insulin is just so easily available so if it was possible to legit have at least a 50/50 ctb with it it would be so great and much more accessible to do than most popular methods. sadly there isn't anything online about it. i'm trying to find SN while i research insulin but if I don't find anything out of those two I might have to do full suspension hanging which really scares me