• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi
Has anyone considered insulin overdose. For non diabetics. Read few reports success.

Reactions: Fucking loving it, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and FTL.Wanderer
R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
I cannot find information on dosage, weight, time, ect. Seems such a risk. Someone informed me I may fly into some rage as well during and completely get myself into hospital or arrested.
Would love a resource that explains anything until then insulin seems like it has a hundred variables

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Moms_Spaghetti

Moms_Spaghetti

Dec 25, 2018
It's a really bad idea and close to a 50/50 chance you either die or become brain damaged.

Frostypigeon

Frostypigeon

Likes breadcrumbs
Mar 7, 2019
I tried insulin a few years ago. I took 5 20 unit syringes.I felt heavy and sluggish, but family came home a lot sooner than expected. Got sent to ICU. A month later I took 7 20 unit each and just felt like crap for the rest of the day. I don't recommend it.

Reactions: Loner, Sha70, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
I tried insulin a few years ago. I took 5 20 unit syringes.I felt heavy and sluggish, but family came home a lot sooner than expected. Got sent to ICU. A month later I took 7 20 unit each and just felt like crap for the rest of the day. I don't recommend it.

Sorry you had to go through this. Did you suffer any permant permanent damage?

It surprises me really. i have spoken to doctors who said this would be their method of choice.

Reactions: Loner and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Frostypigeon

Frostypigeon

Likes breadcrumbs
Mar 7, 2019

It surprises me really. i have spoken to doctors who said this would be their method of choice.
No, surprisingly no permanent damage. I'm tilted that it didn't work. Of all the things I have tried ODing on insulin felt the most comfortable. It may work for some people, maybe I didn't do the correct amount of units.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Anima
A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
No, surprisingly no permanent damage. I'm tilted that it didn't work. Of all the things I have tried ODing on insulin felt the most comfortable. It may work for some people, maybe I didn't do the correct amount of units.

I know two people who suceeded but not how they did it, how mich they used and so on.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Frostypigeon
Frostypigeon

Frostypigeon

Likes breadcrumbs
Mar 7, 2019
Both times I injected it into a vein in my arm, it was the rapid release type of insulin. I probably just measured it wrong I'm 6'3 and about 200lbs.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018

Yes read Drs use it, as good access. Maybe its the amount that's crucial. How did you obtain it. Looking for something that doesn't need antiemetic as difficult to tolerate them. Hanging not easiest choice. Thanks

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Anima
Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
my friend successfully CTB with Insulin, she hooked up an i.v. bag and took it intravenously that way, not sure of how much she used though, type of Insulin was ActRapid.

• Wow
Reactions: Loner, ★†DaughterOfEve†★, Jupiter and 2 others
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
I heard the same thing.. I've talked to a lot of doctors and many of them say fast acting insulin i.v. from 1500U upwards.

Reactions: Loner, Frostypigeon, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Frostypigeon

Frostypigeon

Likes breadcrumbs
Mar 7, 2019
Wish I had done my research when I tried it.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Anyone any idea how you might get iv insulin if you're not a Dr! Thanks

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
I got mine from the darknet. With a pretty good fake prescription.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Is there a way u could let me know how you do this. Dark net mystery to me! Thanks

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Is there a way u could let me know how you do this. Dark net mystery to me! Thanks
Medical prescriptions vary from country to country. I am from germany and had to find a german vendor for it. I found one in a german darknet-forum. I think every country has his own darknet-community :-)

You'll need: Tor, a bitcoin-wallet (Electrum) with mixed bitcoins on it, PGP-software (PGP4USB) and a vendor in your country.

Struggling

Struggling

Student
Feb 6, 2019
What about administering an epipen without needing it??

Otto

Otto

Student
Sep 10, 2018
Why do you think you need to be a non diabetic to use this method.
being type 1 diabetic means you produce no insulin but if your blood sugar drops you get a hypo and it can still have the same result .hypos are not nice ,your body knows that it's in danger and gets to fight it.I think however this is now going to be my method,I have everything I need ,but trust me this method still works if your diabetic and it also means you will be able to obtain the insulin easily

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sha70
A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
Why do you think you need to be a non diabetic to use this method.
being type 1 diabetic means you produce no insulin but if your blood sugar drops you get a hypo and it can still have the same result .hypos are not nice ,your body knows that it's in danger and gets to fight it.I think however this is now going to be my method,I have everything I need ,but trust me this method still works if your diabetic and it also means you will be able to obtain the insulin easily

Is it necessary to inject the insulin or is it possible to use a "pen"?

Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
Is it necessary to inject the insulin or is it possible to use a "pen"?

you would want to inject it intravenously, a pen is of no use because it only goes just beneath the skin.

Otto

Otto

Student
Sep 10, 2018
Of course you can still use a pen,it's used to inject insulin into the body .trust me it works ,it's designed to get insulin into your blood and lower your blood sugar .I have been diabetic years it definitely works

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anima and ZiggyStardust
Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
Of course you can still use a pen,it's used to inject insulin into the body .trust me it works ,it's designed to get insulin into your blood and lower your blood sugar .I have been diabetic years it definitely works

yes, you could. Was thinking of immediacy more than anything, quicker that way.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
If they would work pens sound easier and prob easier to get. Question is how much needed? Not sure if would be different for non diabetics? What effects would feel like. Thanks

Sha70

Sha70

Student
Jul 22, 2018
I am diabetic and rely on insulin. I do not recommend it if you want to go through a comfortable death.
Go to Walmart and ask for the insulin. They will give it to you with no rx, I believe. It's cheaper (about $25) and probably not as strong. My insulin is strong, fast acting and expensive.

Last edited:
Frostypigeon

Frostypigeon

Likes breadcrumbs
Mar 7, 2019
If they would work pens sound easier and prob easier to get. Question is how much needed? Not sure if would be different for non diabetics? What effects would feel like. Thanks
For me it felt kind of like being drunk, every movement I made was slow and sluggish. After I injected it into the vein in my arm I ran on the treadmill to get my blood flowing (hopefully to make it take effect even faster). When I laid in bed it as like a weighted blanket was on top of me. The only discomfort was my heart was pounding like crazy, not painful though. I'm not diabetic, but had access to insulin.
My next attempt will hopefully be my last. The feeling that I had when I felt the insulin take effect was the happiest moment of my life. I hate hospitals from all the ICU visits through out my life, and mental wards just make you not want to fail on the next attempt. Wards are dehumanizing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anima and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
I am diabetic and rely on insulin. I do not recommend it if you want to go through a comfortable
death.

Go to Walmart and ask for the insulin. They will give it to you with no rx, I believe. It's cheaper (about $25) and probably not as strong. My insulin is strong, fast acting and expensive.
h
Hi thanks for that. Why do you say it wouldn't be a comfortable death? X

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Ok re read p pill and recommends like novorapid 1000 iu. Think I may have found some. Question is could I manage to do iv or would subcutaneous injections be ok. It's just that I can't seem to tolerate any of the antiemetics needed for pills. Any thoughts appreciated thanks.
Ps I'm not a diabetic x

Last edited:
Sha70

Sha70

Student
Jul 22, 2018
Ok re read p pill and recommends like novorapid 1000 iu. Think I may have found some. Question is could I manage to do iv or would subcutaneous injections be ok. It's just that I can't seem to tolerate any of the antiemetics needed for pills. Any thoughts appreciated thanks.
Ps I'm not a diabetic x
Your heart will be racing and you will have a hard time breathing for a long time and you may become blind at the same time. No telling how long this will last.