• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys I was wondering if guys had any thoughts on ending things by injecting a large amount of insulin. Have you guys heard of anyone try it and the success it might of had. What the reaction maybe other then go into a coma at first.

ChemicallyCalm

ChemicallyCalm

Nothing Special
Nov 24, 2018
I haven't heard of anyone who's tried it but I've highly considered it since I have access to insulin.

But I remember looking into the method and seeing that it's hard to kill yourself with it and it's more likely to make you ill as heck
Edit: Also I think there was something about an air bubble in the wrong place being more likely to kill than an insulin OD would

Last edited:
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I haven't heard of anyone who's tried it but I've highly considered it since I have access to insulin.

But I remember looking into the method and seeing that it's hard to kill yourself with it and it's more likely to make you ill as heck
Edit: Also I think there was something about an air bubble in the wrong place being more likely to kill than an insulin OD would
Thanks for the great input.

Samhain616

Samhain616

Jun 1, 2019
I remember a guy in the gym telling me he had just bought some insulin to use as he wanted to compete. It's cimmonly used for growth. Told him to be careful. He died that night. Brain aneurysm apparently

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
In the PPH it says not to try this method because it will likely fail.

Samhain616

Samhain616

Jun 1, 2019
Apparently it's very very dangerous but lots of bodybuilders use it alongside steroids. If you don't take the right amount of calories in right after insulin it can be very dangerous. It's a very precise science so I'm lead to believe. Insulin is very easy to get a hold of but I wouldn't have a clue what to do and I imagine surviving but with all your organs fucked up isn't much fun

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
You might end up like Sunny von Bulow.

Begemont

Begemont

Mar 18, 2019
I've saved my mother several times from insulin OD. Not a reliable way to go and from what I've seen of the effects, not peaceful either.