T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
Unfortunatelly, I can´t order Sodium Nitrite. So I was thinking about another quick method.
First I stopped drinking and eating and managed to spit excessive spit but I recognized after approximently 2 weeks I still had water in my body, so I tried to eat 1-2 table spoon salt..
... disgusting ...
But to improve this method I ordered lots of empty pill capsules and filled them with salt until 150g.

What do you think about this method?

Last edited:
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
If you can down 150g and not puke, I think it'll be lethal.

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
I´m not sure to swallow 150g in one day. Maybe 1 or 2 or days are easier. She died after 7 days of 60g salt + 1.5l water, according to this this case in Berlin.

"They are said to have tortured a 22-year-old woman with salt water in an alleged exorcism – with fatal consequences. In a case of alleged exorcism about five years ago, the trial against four defendants has begun at the Berlin Regional Court. The husband, his parents and an "Islamic miracle healer" are charged with joint bodily harm resulting in death.

According to the findings of the investigators, the woman was to be "treated" with a harmful and ultimately lethal dose of table salt in the water against her childlessness. The relatives are said to have forced her to undergo the alleged cure between November 30 and December 7, 2015 in an apartment in Berlin-Tempelhof, following the advice of the healer (a so-called hojaz). She had to consume one and a half litres of water a day, which was enriched with up to 64 grams of table salt."

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
I´m not sure to swallow 150g in one day. Maybe 1 or 2 or days are easier. She died after 7 days of 60g salt + 1.5l water, according to this this case in Berlin.
She ingested up to 64g a day for 7 days! So over 400g over that span…..thats a lot of Salt!

Reactions: theEndCH
T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
I think more then 100 / 150g is already lethal for a human

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
LD50 is 0.5 to 1g/kg. But LD50 is just an estimate of the amount that might kill 50% of people. To be 100% sure you'd need a few times that, imo