• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
If you simply drink the sn without the protocol will it still work I 🤔

M3lancholia

M3lancholia

Hold my hand. Close your eyes 💕
Jun 28, 2024
I'm not sure but I wouldn't take the chance. Obviously it's the actual sn that will poison you but I think taking ae's beforehand will make it easier plus having an empty stomach will be quicker to absorb it. Without the protocol I think it would take longer to pass out and you'd probably vomit a lot back up.
I don't think taking sn as a rash reaction decision is a good idea but obviously up to you. I'd advise against it. I think the protocol gives you that bit of time to prepare mentally for ctb.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you simply drink the sn without the protocol will it still work I 🤔
Yes it can still work but you increase your risk of failing if you don't follow the protocol. Don't expose yourself to unnecessary risks.

Reactions: waterworks and ImsooDone1N