• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
Is it possible to ctb with SN that contains only 6.25%? I mean, if the person (me in this case) is really determined to drink the solution and die.

If that is possible, how much grams of that salt would be needed to reach 25 grams?

I'm so bad with maths.

EndItQuickly

EndItQuickly

Oct 30, 2019
Whether it is possible or not, please don't do that. 99% SN is really easy to obtain so why add a much greater chance of failure or possible bodily harm with the stuff you have on hand?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pony, Circles, justwhy? and 1 other person
Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
I'm assuming you meant 1 gram of that thing contains only 6.25% of SN (will make it 6% to make it easier).
So, you need 20 g of pure nitrite (well, at least 95% pure so so so) to ctb successfully.

1g X -- 6 % SN
xg X -- 95% SN
95/6= 15,8

Answer: You'll need at least 15 g of that thing to make 1% of the recommended SN concentration %.
To ctb with that you'll need 1425g of that to make up for 20g of 95% or more SN. So, 1 kilogram and almost a half lmao.
15 g -- 1 %
X g - 95 %

I'm just trying to show you how absurd it is to try to replace it with that thing you have with low concentration, even if my calculations are wrong, you'll need a bunch of that, and you won't be able to swallow it all, you'll die choking, not by the SN effects.
Ofc you could purify it by doing some chemistry, but that would be more expensive than to just buy the normal SN with high concentration.

Reactions: Time, Ame, Circles and 3 others
SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
@Neverod thank you for this well informed explanation. You're right. That's stupid. Sighh. I can't freaking find pure SN to sell in the market in Canada. It's driving me crazy.

Reactions: Circles
justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
@Neverod thank you for this well informed explanation. You're right. That's stupid. Sighh. I can't freaking find pure SN to sell in the market in Canada. It's driving me crazy.

try using the search function. There are definitely other Canadian users who have at least tried to obtain SN and discussed it.

Reactions: Time
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
Just curious and please correct me if I'm wrong, if its 6.25% wouldnt that mean that for ever 100g's it would be 6.25g's of sodium nitrite, so 400g's should be 25g's of sodium nitrite. I'd imagine it would be food grade because of the purpose of it. So could this not still be a semi-viable method if there's nothing better available to the person?

Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
Im not a chemist but has anyone looked into how difficult it would be to increase the concentration of SN in those mixtures? Could be useful if pure SN has its sale restricted in the future.

Reactions: justwhy? and Time
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
@Pony that sounds like a smart thing to look into or hopefully someone knows already. That'd be useful for countries in which pure SN is already restricted/illegal.

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
The three last post, thank you for bringing this up. That could be interesting.
Just curious and please correct me if I'm wrong, if its 6.25% wouldnt that mean that for ever 100g's it would be 6.25g's of sodium nitrite, so 400g's should be 25g's of sodium nitrite. I'd imagine it would be food grade because of the purpose of it. So could this not still be a semi-viable method if there's nothing better available to the person?

I still can't imagine how that would be possible to drink 400g of salt without vomiting and/or get an intense diarrhea. That's a lot of salt!

Last edited:
T

TiredAndReadyToGo

Student
Nov 20, 2019
I feel like if it was going to be done it would have to be multiple glasses of water and having it desolved. I feel liked youd definitely need an AE for that though. Any body have any thoughts on it?

Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
I feel like if it was going to be done it would have to be multiple glasses of water and having it desolved. I feel liked youd definitely need an AE for that though. Any body have any thoughts on it?
Having to drink too much would probably cause the SN to be absorbed more slowly which could ruin the whole method also iirc 375g of table salt is enough to cause seizures and coma, and im fairly sure most of the curing salt is just normal table salt so probably not worth it.