• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I don't know about you, but I need a little cheerleading now and then on my march toward premature death.

Anybody have passages or recordings of ideas about death that speak to you?

Whenever I'm beating myself up about being a loser, bemoaning my hopeless future, or hulk smashing something out of rage, I have to remind myself that my misery will soon be at an end. When I think about it this way, it feels less like fleeing life and more like chasing a well-earned vacation.

For some reason, I keep returning to this beautiful poetry:

"Then one day, on our deathbed, (hopefully) surrounded by the people we gave the majority of our fucks to throughout our life, and those few who still give a fuck about us, with a silent gasp we will gently let our last fuck go. Through the tears and the gently fading beeps of the heart monitor and the dimming fluorescence encapsulating us in its divine hospital halo, we drift into some unknowable and unfuckable void."

Source: https://markmanson.net/not-giving-a-fuck
Author: Mark Manson, author of a self-help book about not giving a fuck.

I guess the heavyhanded profanity speaks to me somehow. Reading the buildup in the longer post is also something I'd recommend.

• Love
Reactions: Hellish Ore