Eyler

Eyler

Cingulomania spark
Aug 11, 2023
What is everyones belief towards dying? Does it inspire you? Does it scare you?

If you had at least one sentence, or more to describe what you feel towards exactly death. How would you describe it?

time2fly47

time2fly47

Cowboy
Nov 25, 2023
Either it's all a bunch of nothingness or the equivalent of us waking up in a arcade with the operator removing the VR headsets

Reactions: warm dreams
Eyler

Eyler

Cingulomania spark
Aug 11, 2023
Either it's all a bunch of nothingness or the equivalent of us waking up in a arcade with the operator removing the VR headsets

Don't blame you for thinking that way. The concept of death itself has so much openings and words to merge form into something so interesting.

I myself, even haven't find a response to what my perspective is for it.

So many questions yet no answers, I wonder what our souls will see for the time arrives.

the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
Death is more of a transition to something beyond what our brains can understand than of THE end, more of the death tarot card. I always remind myself that it probably will be just as similar as the non-existence before being born, the calming nothingness.

Reactions: stxrdustprincex and Eyler
Eyler

Eyler

Cingulomania spark
Aug 11, 2023
Death is more of a transition to something beyond what our brains can understand than of THE end, more of the death tarot card. I always remind myself that it probably will be just as similar as the non-existence before being born, the calming nothingness.
Really like the way you expressed that.

Slightly puts me at ease yet a bit on the edge as well.

How fascinating.

• Love
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
It represents normality and entropy. Not existing is the normal state. The energy that this existence requires is not worth it and is a total scam.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
When we loose people, it can feel like an evil necessity. We know death needs to exist but it can be so painful to lose the ones we love. It can also be a happy release though- if either them or we are suffering. I imagine the majority of people here are looking forward to their death.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Affraid but on the same time relaxing, the reason why i said it's relaxing because you dont to be thinking about real world problem anymore or be affraid of something again

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Inspires me.

The pain and suffering possible in life can be so bad it makes everything else meaningless.

In death / non-existence forever There can be no pain , problems suffering , torture , diseases , oppression, injustice, lies , 1000 other horrible things that are only in life / existence/ consciousness.

I don't see it as rational wanting to risk extreme torture for no objective purpose.
I think what stops most is They made suicide so difficult. 1 million worldwide do kill themselves every year 29 million attempt per year: I think the numbers would be higher if nembutal were available without prescription over the counter

Last edited:
Reactions: Talvikki, Eyler and Daxter_87
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I very strongly believe death to just be nothingness which is all that's desirable to me. No matter what I will always see it as preferable to not exist as the true problem lies in existence itself, the only way to ultimately avoid all suffering and harms is by ceasing to exist. It comforts me to think of this existence being eternally forgotten about, all I wish for is a dreamless and eternal sleep where I'm no longer able to suffer.

Reactions: Talvikki, Eyler and Daxter_87