• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
Hello, I just wanna talk about symptoms that occur together when I'm in "crisis". They start before each depression period and it keep happening while all the episode. They're basically are insomnia (my worst problem) to the point that I have too much laziness to wake up. But my difficulty to raise is because when I wake up I'm very depressed because I don't have a job or real friends so part of me speak (fuck off, there's no reason to raise), and it with laziness makes me don't raise. And because I'm waking very late. And because of anxiety, extreme anxiety, I wake up with my heart beating so fast, I'm so uncomfortable that I don't wanna wake up. Someone feels it? Is a fucking fight only to wake up.
I'm sorry, english isn't my language

Last edited: